Chapter 102

Chapter 102

    Winter vacation is coming to an end soon.

    With the start of the new semester, Xie Heng has ended the good time when he can sleep in freely.

    He worked in Lu Xi's studio until the last day, and successfully received his salary.

    A total of 3,600 yuan.

    Xie Heng was very happy when he got the money, but he deliberately complained: "It's so little, it's not as much as my pocket money for a month."

    Lu Xi didn't even look at him: "When you go to your father's during the summer vacation, He's rich, so go grab his wool."

    Xie Heng thought about it, and felt that it wasn't impossible.

    His father's side is a big group, so the atmosphere here is probably very different, and he also wants to experience a different environment.

    However, it is a taboo in the workplace to say that you want to change jobs in front of your current boss. Xie Heng straightened his back, and obediently expressed his loyalty: "I'm not going, I'll come to help you next time."

    Lu Xi said hehe, the little thing couldn't hide anything on her face, she saw it through and didn't tell it.

    "Okay, take the money and go back, prepare to go to school tomorrow." Lu Xi waved him away.

    Xie Heng was kicked out, and he wasn't angry. Instead, he smiled and asked in a doggy manner: "Does Mr. Lu drink coffee? I'll make you a cup." He is now a skilled

    coffee maker, and there is no one in the office. He is more familiar with that coffee machine than he is.

    Since he came, Lu Xi hasn't ordered much takeaway coffee, every day a cup of latte is made by Xiao Xie.

    Lu Xi nodded.

    Xie Heng quickly made a cup of latte for her, brought it in very graciously, and put it on the thermos coaster he bought.

    After Lu Xi took a sip, Xie Heng asked: "Is it good?" Lu Xi looked at him, "Are you     trying to ask

    me for money?"

Money fan?

    "No, I just want to... ask you a question." Xie Heng took out his mobile phone and showed Lu Xi two pictures, which were two diamond rings, "In your eyes, which one looks better?" Lu Xi only

    scanned Glancing, "The one on the left."

    Xie Heng was stunned for a moment, "No way, the one on the left is only eight carats, and the one on the right is thirteen carats."

    Lu Xi was speechless, why did this little straight man work with her for so long? Still haven't improved at all?

    She shook her head helplessly, "Who told you that the bigger the diamond, the more beautiful it is? Not to mention that the one that is too big looks like an upstart. The one on the right is not as good as the one on the left in terms of clarity or fire. The one on the left must be more expensive."

    It turned out to be like this...

    Xie Heng realized that he had given his father a bad idea, so he hurried out of the office and sent Xie Yichao a message.

    【Dad, I have inquired for you. Ms. Lu thinks that the diamond ring you picked for her is very beautiful, so there is no need to change it to a bigger one. 】

    Xie Yizhao was in an important meeting when he received the news.

    The phone was placed in front of the table, and it vibrated. Xie Yichao glanced down and was speechless.