Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    The next day, when Mingli started school, Xie Heng entered the classroom with the bell ringing for morning self-study.

    The moment the boy appeared, the whole class, including the teacher who was speaking on the podium, froze for a second and looked at him nervously.

    At this moment, the same question popped up in everyone's mind.

    How many days has the school bully come to school on time? ? ?

    In the week before the holiday, Xie Heng came every day. At that time, classmates and teachers felt strange, but after discussing it privately, they all agreed that it was just a flash in the pan!

    Maybe the bully classmate was taught a lesson by his father?

    There have been similar situations before, usually when Xie Heng caused a big incident, the school invited parents, and he would temporarily stop for a few days, but he would soon return to his old ways.

    So everyone thinks that this small long vacation is a stop sign, and he will definitely be late and skip class again after the holiday is over.

    But he actually came? It's a little bit close, but it's really not late.

    "Thank you classmate?" The head teacher was surprised by him.

    Xie Heng glanced at him, said nothing, put his hands in his pockets, walked in casually, ignored the teacher, and didn't even look at anyone.

    He wore a black jacket today, and the pants were also black, but there was a slight color difference. He changed his basketball shoes and wore a pair of lighter sneakers.

    The blue hair is flamboyant and eye-catching. It seems exaggerated. The hair color is absolutely unbearable for most people. It is no less than the fluorescent powder in the lipstick world. It has an absolute death effect, but it is not against Xie Heng's body!

    His skin is fair, his complexion is good, his facial features are beautiful and sharp, and his every move reveals the vigor of a young man, which is how he can suppress this arrogant hairstyle.

    Some girls discussed in low voices.

    "Does anyone think that Xie Heng has become handsome again?"

    "I found out before the holiday, the clothes have improved, and he seems to be less aggressive..."

    It's a pity that Xie Heng didn't hear this compliment while wearing headphones.

    His clothes were chosen by Lu Xi. She disliked his outfits, so she specially rearranged his cloakroom with the commanding servant and picked out his daily outfits.

    As for his hair, he fell asleep a little in the morning. He was stopped by Lu Xi before going out, and he scratched it a few times with some styling products.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't have stepped on it.

    When passing through the third row, a boy wearing glasses was spinning a pen. With a shaking of his hand, the pen rolled to the ground and landed just beside Xie Heng's feet.

    The boy choked up.

    He glanced at Xie Heng's expressionless face, and glanced at him sideways. He panicked, and subconsciously said: "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..." Would the school bully think he

    was Deliberate provocation?

    Xie Heng was puzzled.

    This man dropped his pen, why apologize to him?