Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    If I remember correctly, this is the second time Xie Yichao called her madam?

    Different from the experience interrupted by Xie Heng's sudden appearance last time, Lu Xi's feeling is stronger this time, and compared to face to face, hearing it through the mobile phone is like a man whispering to her with his eardrums pressed against his eardrums , His voice is deep and magnetic, indescribably nice.

    Lu Xi felt that the whole left ear, even the skin on the back of the neck, went numb like an electric shock, and she opened her mouth slightly involuntarily, "...OK."

    She didn't think the title "Mrs. of.

    It's not as formal as "wife", and it's a bit too nasty to call you wife directly, but "madam" sounds restrained and restrained, and there is a very special sense of intimacy.

    Lu Xi came back to his senses, touched his ears, and after hanging up the phone, he went to the cloakroom to pick clothes for Xie Yichao.

    What a novelty.

    She has dated so many times, many are satisfied and dissatisfied, and she has never tried to choose clothes for her date.

    To be honest, if it was any other man, Lu Xi would definitely think that it was the other man teasing her, deliberately trying to please her in this way, and get closer to her.

    Choosing clothes for the opposite sex, or on a date, is ambiguous enough.

    If it was another man, she would not agree.

    But Xie Yizhao begged her like this, she wouldn't think that he had some other purpose, that is, he was dressed too formally, and wanted to change into a suit that was more suitable for a date, but she was too lazy to choose one, so she simply gave it to his wife who knew how to dress.

    This is called rational use of resources, and it also kills two birds with one stone, which is in line with his capitalist personality.

    Lu Xi thought about it secretly, but he was still happy.

    Date, have fun.

    Finally realized Xie Yichao's dream of Qi X Nuannuan dress-up mini-game! When Lu Xi just got married, he really wanted to take him shopping. He went straight to her favorite men's clothing store, picked out eight or ten pieces at one go, and asked him to try them all for her.

    Xie Yichao is an excellent clothes rack, one meter tall, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, long legs, and a cool temperament and handsome face comparable to a supermodel.

    It's a pity not to use this figure and face, isn't it?

    But she was not familiar with Xie Yichao back then, and he was too busy to have time to go shopping with her, not to mention he was very eye-catching in formal clothes every day.

    The dream she had given up a long time ago, she didn't expect to be able to realize it today, was brought up by him on his own initiative.

    In less than three minutes, Lu Xi picked out a suit of clothes for him.

    From head to toe, shirts, vests, ... and pants, including ties, watches and other accessories are not left behind, a large area of ​​dark color, from the inside to the outside to build a sense of hierarchy according to the visual effect, low-key and unassuming, but extravagant Complete, and finally chose a Balmaken trench coat.

    Lu Xi put a lot of thought into this outfit.

    Considering that the model himself is a straight man with conservative and simple aesthetics, and only pays attention to practicality in his clothes, he should not use strong medicine for the first time, so that he can accept it, so that the second cooperation can be done step by step.