Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Extra cubs into bears (2)

late at night.

One person and one bear looked at each other in blank dismay.

Xie Heng was placed on the table, he felt a little sleepy, raised his hand to yawn, but remembered something.

He glanced at the strange elder sister, not daring to move.

Although he is young, he has common sense. Now he is a doll bear, if he moves around casually, he will be thrown away as a little monster.

But... is she really his mother?

Little Bear opened his black peas eyes in confusion.

Lu Xi is also working on it.

She took out her phone, opened the app and looked at it. The countdown progress bar on it had disappeared, and there was no new prompt for the time being.

This app is very simple and crude.

But also amazing.

Now the background picture has changed from her lawn to her bedroom.

This is the first time Lu Xi has seen a cartoon picture of her bedroom. The layout and decoration are basically the same, but the color is very girly, and a dreamy color filter is added, which is completely drawn on her heart.

Including this adorable little bear.

A red progress bar is displayed in the upper left corner of the app. Lu Xi taps it, and the words "life value" appear.

The bear's health is currently 80%, which is good.

The app immediately pops up a prompt: [The little bear needs to keep warm and clean, which can help him recover health as soon as possible. ]

Below the life value, there are five transparent hearts, and only half of them are lit up so far.

Click again to display "favorability".

[The more Little Bear likes you, the more hearts you have. A complete heart can be exchanged for a gift! ]

Gift?

It was only then that Lu Xi noticed that a "Mall" appeared in the upper right corner of the app.

She wanted to click in, but she was prompted that she was not careful enough and could not enter temporarily.

Lu Xi was a little disappointed.

After thinking about it, I realized something was wrong.

This little bear only has half a heart for her? Why?

She touched her face... Could it be that she is not good-looking enough?

Lu Xi pulled out the chair and sat down, looked at Xiao Xiong face to face, frowned, with an unhappy expression.

She asked curiously, "Are you Brother Xiong or Sister Xiong?"

Xie Heng: "..." He seemed like a bear son, but he didn't want to talk.

Lu Xi stretched out his finger again, and poked him on the head, "Why do you only have half a heart for me?"

Bear kept his mouth shut.

He is very distressed.

Dad showed him a picture of his mother, she was very, very beautiful, she looked quite similar to the big sister in front of her.

But his mother looked like a teenager, just a brat a little older than him.

Xie Heng suddenly didn't know what to do.