Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Making money is not that easy.

    Since the young master was born, he has never worried about money. To him, money is even a dispensable thing.

    He has a car to pick him up when he travels, and he doesn't have to worry about tuition and living expenses. He can just tell the housekeeper what he wants to eat at home, and if he really wants to buy something, he can just ask his father for it.

    Only then did Xie Heng understand, no wonder he always felt like a dwarf in front of his father, because the economic power was in the hands of Xie Yichao, no matter how tyrannical he was, he could only ask his father for money.

    The bed he sleeps in, the clothes he wears, including treating Ms. Lu to dinner, are actually all his father's money.

    What did he do?

    He can't get up.

    That night, the young master suffered from insomnia again.

    He searched on his mobile phone for a long time, and the conclusions were all the same as what Xu Jiaming said that day.

    Minors cannot work part-time. Even if they are willing, the boss will not hire child labor.

    If he was a top student like Xu Jiaming, he would still be able to make money by tutoring his classmates in private.

    But with his grades, this road is obviously blocked.

    For the rest of the money-making methods, one by one is compared with punishment.

    He fell asleep vaguely, and when he woke up the next day, Xie Heng was still full of frustration.

    Xu Jiaming gave him tutoring two days ago, and he had already suffered a blow.

    He was even more disappointed in himself today.

    He seems to be really not that smart and not that good. Is it true that, as some people say behind his back, he is actually nothing but a good caster?

    The young master fell into self-doubt.

    When he went downstairs to have breakfast, even his arrogant and eye-catching blue hair drooped a lot.

    Holding a delicate spoon in his hand, Lu Xi stirred the blueberry oat milk, and glanced at the dejected boy.

    Cubs look different every day.

    Adolescent boys are sentimental.

    However, Lu Xi also came from this age, knowing that children have their own ideas, not everything can be interfered by adults, this is also the only way to grow up.

    If he wants to worry, let him worry himself.

    Lu Xi has his own affairs to be busy today.

    In the morning, an assistant named Lin Yun came to the house.

    She is the person Xie Yichao arranged for her, and she will be responsible for all the work that Lu Xi doesn't want to deal with.

    "Hello Mr. Lu, my name is Lin Yun. I used to be the head of Xie's administrative department, and I'm your assistant from now on."

    Lin Yun looked 26 or 7 years old, looking radiant, wearing a black professional suit, looking very professional .

    Lu Xi was suddenly called Mr. Lu. He was taken aback for a moment, but then he felt a little funny.