Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Extra Story cubs into bears (1)

"Young master, go to sleep, you have to go to Lele's house to play tomorrow." The housekeeper helped Xie Heng cover the quilt, and patted his round head.

There was a child lying on the bed, with a pair of big black and white eyes open, clear enough to reflect a person's reflection.

Little Xie Heng pouted: "I don't want it, I have to wait for Dad to come back and say good night to him before going to sleep."

There were also two aunts standing in the room, both of whom took care of Xie Heng, and they couldn't help laughing when they heard this childish words.

The main reason is that Xie Heng is really cute, his skin is fair and clean, his small face is round, like milk tofu, and his facial features are all good-looking. You can tell how handsome he will be in the future when he is only five years old.

All the family servants like him.

Xiaoheng is also very cute, he is very polite to everyone, he is a good boy, but his father is his favorite now, he clings to Xie Yichao every day, sometimes he wakes up crying from a nightmare in the middle of the night, and asks his father to hug him.

It's a pity that my husband is too busy with work and rarely has time to accompany the young master.

The housekeeper felt a little affectionate, picked up the little bear beside the bed and stuffed it into Xie Heng's arms, letting him hug him, "Sleep first, your father is away on a business trip tonight, and he won't be back until tomorrow."

The little boy blinked in disappointment, and hugged the little bear tightly.

This is his favorite toy, and he sleeps with it every night.

He asked in a low voice, "Why is Dad always on business trips?"

Butler: "That's for work, Xiaoheng, you'll understand when you grow up."

Xie Heng looked at him eagerly: "Uncle Housekeeper, can you tell my father to let him take Xiao Heng with him on business trips in the future?"

"..."

Several people smiled.

What a child's talk.

Fortunately, Xie Heng fell asleep very quickly, hugging the little bear, his breathing became longer and longer.

The next day, Xie Heng went to Lele's house as promised.

Lele is his kindergarten classmate, lives with him in the villa area, and often plays with Xie Heng.

Lele celebrates her birthday today, and invited many children to play at home.

Originally, Xie Heng was going to have dinner at his house and come back after playing for a while, but before three o'clock, he saw Xie Heng running back crying, followed by two bodyguards arranged by the husband to protect him.

After asking, I found out that Xie Heng was at someone else's house and had a fight with Lele, both of them cried badly.

"Xiaoheng, don't you have a good relationship with Lele? Why do you fight? Uncle will send you back to play, okay?"

Xie Heng shook off his hand, and ran upstairs crying, "I don't want it! I won't play with him anymore!"

During the fight, several children were playing in the game room, and the bodyguards were guarding the door, and they didn't know what happened.

When Xie Yichao came back at nine o'clock in the evening, he heard about this and went to see Xie Heng in his room.

Seeing him, Xie Heng was aggrieved and told the truth.