Chapter 110

Chapter 110 Extra cubs into bears (5)

Lu Xi didn't think too much, and gestured to Xie Yichao with his eyes: "Your things?"

Xie Yizhao lowered his eyes, lightly pursed his lower lip, and said calmly, "I invited a few classmates to my mother's birthday party on the weekend, and I want to invite you to come too."

Lu Xi froze for a moment.

invite her? Are she and Xie Yichao classmates?

It doesn't seem to be that familiar.

Xie Yichao: "Do you have time?"

Lu Xi didn't speak, but opened the invitation card curiously and looked at it. The banquet was on Saturday night, at Xie Yichao's house.

Wangyue Mountain Residence... Lu Xi heard from her aunt in this wealthy district that she really wanted to buy a house here one day. In fact, her uncle's family had enough money, but it was a bit reluctant to buy this place.

Uncle and aunt have been to the banquet of Xie's family. Last year, Xie's group held a charity dinner, and they took their two younger brothers to go.

My aunt told her that this kind of occasion was very boring, and she was afraid that she would be bored if she went.

Lu Xi didn't really care, she didn't want to go, she would rather go shopping with her good friends.

It's just that Xie Yichao took the initiative to invite her this time, which surprised her.

Mrs. Xie's birthday party...

Lu Xi saw that the invitation card was very delicate, it was specially designed by someone, and it also had an elegant and elegant fragrance, she was suddenly a little interested, and blinked at Xie Yichao: "Is there anything fun? "

Fun? It was the first time Xie Yichao heard that people went to a banquet for fun.

He frowned, and said honestly, "It shouldn't be fun." After all, he himself felt bored.

Lu Xi let out an "oh" in disappointment, then shook his head resolutely: "Then I won't go."

Xie Yichao was not surprised, since his answer was not funny, he guessed that Lu Xi would reject him.

After a pause for a few seconds, he said softly, "But there are delicious ones."

Lu Xi looked up at him.

Xie Yizhao saw that her eyes suddenly lit up, Xingzi's pupils were dotted with tiny gleams, and she suddenly smiled a little, "This time, we have invited several famous chefs and pastry chefs at home, the taste should be good. "

When he saw Lu Xi on campus, he could always see her holding a cup of milk tea. She must have a sweet tooth.

Lu Xi really has a sweet tooth now.

Hearing what he said, she suddenly felt that it's okay to go?

Lu Xi didn't hesitate, accepted the invitation decisively, and carefully put it in his backpack.

Just as she was about to write, she suddenly thought of something, smiled at him and asked, "Then, as your guest, can you accommodate me a bit today?"

She looked at him expectantly and apprehensively.

Xie Yichao: "Accommodating what?"

Lu Xi: "...I'm late, can you forget my name?"

Xie Yichao raised his eyebrows: "Are you late? I thought you were standing here because I delayed you."