Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    "When and where did you meet those two children yesterday?"

    "How many people robbed them yesterday? Did you see them beating the children, and were they armed?" "

    Please tell me the whole story of yesterday. Tell us in detail, how did you do it, the process of the fight, and the general appearance of those people."... At

    first

    , the old policeman was asking questions, and another younger one was taking notes.

    The lawyer Xie Yichao hired was with him from the beginning to the end, seeing that their questions were normal and their attitude towards Xie Heng was also polite, so he kept quiet all the time.

    The old policeman asked a lot of questions. As long as Xie Heng knew, he would tell the truth. When he said that he was in a hurry to take the exam, he accidentally ran into this scene before he shot. The two policemen, including the lawyer on the side, looked at each other. They were all slightly surprised.

    The two children yesterday, I don’t know if they were too young or were naturally naughty, they only said that they were robbed by bad guys and wanted to rob them of their gold watches, and then they were rescued by an older brother.

    Then ask other questions, such as who robbed them, which brother saved them, what they looked like, their parents' phone numbers, and shook their heads three times.

    Some female policemen saw that they were cute, worried that they were afraid of seeing the policemen, and even bought snacks to coax them.

    When they found their parents through household registration information, they realized that the two children were invincible and bold.

    They actually ran away from home while the servants were not paying attention. They also took home gold watches and jewelry, planning to go out and sell money for travel expenses and continue to run away from home.

    "Uncle policeman, do you want to buy this? I'll sell it to you for five thousand yuan."

    The little girl held the gold watch and asked the policemen on duty in turn if they wanted to buy it.

    There is a young rich second generation in their office, who recognized the value of this watch at a glance, it is worth almost one million!

    Everyone was overjoyed. Where did these two kids come from?

    Not only were they not afraid, but they were arguing loudly in the police station.

    "It was Brother Police who saved us!"

    "No! It's Brother Superman!"

    Everyone was in a daze, and finally checked the surveillance, followed the road in front of the police station, and quickly found out that they were from the west gate of Mingli Middle School. Alley, was carried by a boy.

    It was easy to find here, and soon found the school, got Xie Heng's identity, and found it here.

    But there is no surveillance in the alley, so I don't know what happened.

    Did he really save two unrelated children, or was he on his way to the exam?

    The old policeman took a deep look at Xie Heng.

    It seems that he was preconceived just now and misunderstood this little boy.

    Just based on his family background, he is prejudiced, thinking that he must be a dandy who causes trouble everywhere, and seeing him wearing dazzling blue hair in the surveillance, he even feels like a bad school bully, and his subconscious impression is not good.