Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Little deer...

    Lu Xi rubbed his ears, looking at the blue-haired silly goose with a helpless expression on his face.

    She almost thought that the naughty son was calling her!

    Surprised every day, she will make a rule sooner or later, no one in this family can speak louder than her!

    Lu Xi was like this, Wang Qianru was even more shocked.

    Where did this mighty young master come from?

    "What, what little deer?"

    Lu Xi glanced at her, "The ornament your son took away."

    After she finished speaking, she looked up at the stupid cub on the second floor, annoyed and funny, and frowned at him, her tone more than usual Seriously: "Go back to your room, I'm here."

    Xie Heng stared, not convinced, he stood still and refused to leave.

    This woman is Du Jiaqi's mother, Lu Xi is sitting with her in the living room, what if there is a disagreement and a fight?

    It wasn't that Xie Heng looked at Ms. Bian Lu, but with her small body, delicate, and crispy skin, she might not even be a match for a single move.

    Du Jiaqi's mother doesn't look as tall as Lu Xi, but she is obviously stronger than her. For some reason, Xie Heng glanced at her, as if seeing Du Jiaqi, both mother and son had that feeling that he didn't like.

    Maybe it's intuition, he doesn't want Lu Xi to be alone with this person.

    Lu Xi didn't have time to talk nonsense with him now, so he said again: "Go back to your room, be obedient." "

    ...Oh." The young man was not happy, but he still obediently accepted.

    He knew that if he talked back to Ms. Lu in front of outsiders, she would definitely be angry.

    Only then did Wang Qianru realize that her eyes widened.

    This boy is the young master of the Xie family, Xie Heng, right?

    No wonder her son said that Xie Heng was a school bully, fighting all day long and playing around, that day he was the one who blocked him in Du Jiaqi's class and prevented him from coming out.

    Not to mention that her son was scared, even she, an adult, felt a little apprehensive when she saw Xie Heng.

    But...

    Wang Qianru couldn't help but glance at Lu Xi.

    How long has she been in the door as a stepmother? How come a bully like Xie Heng is so obedient to her?

    Seeing that Xie Heng went back obediently, Lu Xi looked at Wang Qianru.

    At first she didn't speak, but just looked at Wang Qianru indifferently, she couldn't tell what she was thinking, and the latter was a little nervous when she looked at her.

    When she couldn't hold back anymore, Lu Xi said slowly: "What do you want to see them for, tell me the reason."

    Her tone could not be said to be arrogant, but it was very righteous.

    It's the kind of tone that, if you like to talk or not, she is willing to ask to save face, and if you don't say it, then get out.

    Wang Qianru clenched her fingers secretly.