Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "What are you doing?!"

    Xie Heng quickly ran up to him, frowning, and looked at Zhou Qi suspiciously and unhappily.

    I saw him chatting with Lu Xi from a long distance just now, I don't know what he said, if he didn't know Zhou Qi and often played together, he would have grabbed his collar and shook his fist right now.

    It's really annoying.

    Why are they all so out of tune, why are they always staring at his Ms. Lu?

    Zhou Qi's lips trembled, and that cute handsome face turned pale, and he didn't know whether it was from panic or fright, but now he didn't dare to look at Lu Xi again, and explained nervously: "No, I just... Say hello to your uncles and aunts."

    After speaking, he left without looking back, even forgetting to pick up the basketball.

    It was Xie Heng who gave him an annoyed look, grabbed the basketball and threw it to him.

    This guy... counts him as sensible.

    But he will definitely not play with Zhou Qi in the future. This kind of bastard who covets Ms. Lu and wants to be his father, he will be benevolent if he doesn't beat him.

    Xie Heng scratched his hair irritably, and stared at Lu Xi unhappily.

    Really, she is too attractive, how can you meet a boy who strikes up a conversation with her once you come to school?

    etc.

    Xie Heng's face changed slightly, and he realized that he had lost his mind.

    How can you blame her for such a thing? Just like what Xu Jiaming said, this has nothing to do with her, his thinking is wrong, he shouldn't blame her for being too attractive, if he wants to blame, he can blame his classmates, they are all like a pack of dogs, they can't walk when they see beautiful women road.

    I have to blame his father, why didn't he stay by her side and give others a chance?

    Xie Heng immediately became confident, raised his chin and questioned Xie Yichao: "Dad, you are serious, why don't you follow her well? The school is so big and there are so many people, what should we do if something happens?" Lu Xi:

    ?

    Nizi, are you okay?

    She is such an adult, is she worried about being abducted?

    Xie Yichao's hand on Lu Xi's waist tightened, he frowned slightly, and pondered for a moment, but he didn't refute Xie Heng's words, but asked indifferently: "And you, as her son, lie just to play basketball, why don't you lie?" Follow her and protect her well?"

    Xie Heng: "..."

    Good question.

    Straight to the point.

    But it is impossible to admit defeat, Xie Heng curled his lips and muttered: "Isn't it because you don't want to be a light bulb and delay your sweet date?

    " Light bulb, then you might as well move out as soon as possible."

    Xie Heng opened his eyes wide, with an expression of disbelief.

    Did he keep his mouth shut? Jiang is still old and hot, and he still can't beat his father.

    Lu Xi had no choice but to cast a reproachful glance at Xie Yichao, then glared at Xie Heng unceremoniously.