Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    No, why did she suddenly point the finger at him? He didn't want to get involved in the conflict between the two women!

    Xie Heng was most afraid of trouble, he didn't want to help anyone, but Lu Xi's eyes made him feel guilty again.

    Wang Ling was very angry: "You are an outsider, why should Xiaoheng help you, you are not his real mother!"

    Oh? To mention her mother?

    Lu Xi smiled coldly, beautiful and arrogant, she often had such an expression on her face, but it was very natural, as if she was born to be like this, and it was not offensive, "Speaking of Xiao Heng's own mother, you said behind your back Apart from being beautiful, she is useless, has a bad temper and is generally an orphan from a family background, right?" "

    Also, you were the one who provoked the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in front of the deceased old lady, and urged her to divorce Xie Yichao, and then find another woman, right?"

    Wang Ling was stunned, her shriveled lips trembled, and she looked at Lu Xi in shock.

    She, how did she know? !

    Could it be that Xie Yizhao knew something, that he told her?

    Lu Xi wanted to laugh, she knew it, of course it was because she was the person involved, and she held grudges very much. Wang Ling did a lot of tricks back then, which made her mother-in-law and daughter-in-law relationship very bad at that time, but luckily she didn't care at all.

    She is married to Xie Yichao, not his family, her mother-in-law will get along as long as she wants, and if she can't get along, she will take care of herself. Fortunately, Xie Yichao is very clear and never forces her to have a good relationship with her mother-in-law.

    Wang Ling pulled Xie Heng: "Don't listen to her nonsense, it's not like this..."

    Xie Heng broke away from her impatiently with a sullen face, and his tone was rarely so serious: "So you were sorry for my mother back then, and you still wanted my father to be with her. Divorce?"

    "Not really..."

    Although Wang Ling strongly denied it, Xie Heng had a hard time believing her.

    It's not that he is partial to Lu Xi, it's just that she speaks clearly and details, and Wang Ling's surprised and guilty expression is too suspicious.

    Compared with her own mother, Wang Ling's cheap concerns for him are nothing.

    Xie Heng personally issued the order to evict the guests.

    Wang Ling was kicked out, her face was pale, she opened her mouth again and again, but she didn't know how to explain.

    This woman is so wicked!

    Xie Heng stood silently in front of the window.

    He seemed to be blocked by something, angry, and unspeakably uncomfortable.

    Seeing Wang Ling's age, he didn't lose his temper and tell her to leave, so he has already cultivated himself.

    The atmosphere suddenly became a little heavy.

    Xie Heng lowered his head, like a lonely little wolf cub.

    The butler wanted to say something to comfort him, but was at a loss what to do. At this time, what he said would be useless.

    The young master is usually idle, so he misses his mother so much, and there are still times when he is so delicate.

    Lu Xi himself didn't expect that Xie Heng would defend her so much, even if it was the past, he would be very concerned.