Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Xie Heng was suddenly slapped by Xie Yichao, stunned, and looked at the opposite side inexplicably.

    Why beat someone? His father has always been a gentleman who speaks but does not act.

    Wait, whose surname is it...

    After Xie Heng was beaten, Jiu Jin woke up a bit, and then he realized what he had just said.

    "..."

    Forget it.

    This slap was really unfair.

    He pouted, and silently pushed the remaining bottle of wine away. This kind of craft wine is stronger than ordinary beer, but he doesn't feel drunk, just a little dizzy.

    The mouth was still stubborn: "I have an exam tomorrow, so I'll stop drinking it."

    Lu Xi's eyes lit up slightly, and he brought the bottle of beer in front of him.

    The wine bottle was not warmed up, and Xie Yichao took it away in a blink of an eye. The man said flatly: "Both of you stop drinking."

    Both mother and son are war scum.

    Lu Xi poured it in a cup, and now she was a little drifting. She puffed up her face, not very happy, and couldn't find a reason to lose her temper with Xie Yichao. She turned her almond eyes, and her eyes drifted to Xie Heng.

    Her tone was very narrow: "Xiaoheng, you don't want to take your father's last name anymore? Why don't you come with my last name."

    Xie Heng choked for a while, luckily he didn't drink anything, otherwise he would have choked.

    He knew that Lu Xi was teasing him, and he didn't want to lose the wind, so he shrugged nonchalantly and said, "Okay, I have no objection, I'm afraid my dad won't.

    "

    Xie Yizhao held the wine glass, shook it elegantly, and said lightly: "I have no objection, as long as your mother is happy." He paused, took a deep look at Xie Heng, and said meaningfully, "Anyway, this guy is now I don't have my last name."

    Xie Heng: "..."

    He pulled his lips unhappily and said: "Okay, then I will change my surname tomorrow, please call me Lu Heng in the future.

    " Zhong seemed a bit disgusted, she said: "I don't want it anymore, Lu Heng is not nice, I don't want him to be my surname, let's take your surname."

    Xie Heng was speechless.

    Is he so disgusted that his parents don't want him to have a last name?

    The boy felt sour in his heart, and suddenly he was very unconvinced.

    There are so many surnames in the world, he can change one at will when he becomes an adult, Li Heng, Zhou Heng, Yang Heng, he can choose whatever he wants.

    Xie Heng rubbed his head, wanting to grit his teeth.

    Old Xie's hands are really strong, it hurts to death, he is really ruthless, he can really hit his own son.

    Lu Xi saw him rubbing his head, the smile on his face faded, and he looked over with concern, "How is it, does your head hurt?"

    Xie Heng was startled, pursed the corners of his mouth, and couldn't help but curl up.

    It was Ms. Lu who cared about him.

    "Well, it hurts. My dad used too much force, and he's not afraid of breaking me." Xie Heng hurriedly complained, his usually cold and hard tone revealed a sense of grievance.