Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Lu Xi's eyes lit up instantly: "Really? You can play the piano? Why didn't I know?"

    Xie Yizhao gave her a meaningful look: "You never asked me."

    Lu Xi: "..."

    She remembered up.

    The conversation seemed familiar.

    After she exposed her design skills, Xie Yichao also asked her this, and that was how she dealt with him at the time.

    Lu Xi stared at him amusedly.

    But Xie Yichao had a smile in his eyes, even a little innocent, he easily plucked the guitar strings with his fingertips, looked at Lu Xi's beautiful side face, couldn't help reaching out his hand, and gently scraped the tip of her delicate nose.

    This is when he narrowed his eyes and explained seriously: "I have been learning piano since I was a child, and my family hired a famous piano teacher. The reason why I didn't tell you... is because I didn't like piano at that time, I just learned it for the sake of learning."

    Lu Xi understood.

    Xie Yichao has received elite education since he was a child, and has been trained in all aspects. It is impossible to only learn how to do business.

    She asked curiously: "Then what other surprises do you have that Mrs. Ben doesn't know about?"

    Her tone was playful, Xie Yichao held the corner of her mouth, recalled and said: "Many, such as golf, equestrian, Go, and waltz. "

    Speaking of the last talent, Xie Yichao's tone was vague, as if he didn't want to mention it.

    But Lu Xi couldn't help laughing and fell into his arms, rubbing his eyes, trying not to let the tears fall: "You can still dance? My God—"

    She couldn't imagine Xie Yichao dancing, it was too overwhelming set up!

    Xie Yichao snorted softly, and said in a low voice, "If I had known you would react like this, I wouldn't have told the truth."

    Lu Xi narrowed his eyes.

    She felt that Xie Yichao's helpless and helpless look was very funny, thinking of his always calm and calm appearance, and thinking of him learning to dance, the contrast was really cute, she endured it, and then suppressed her smile.

    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't make fun of you..." Lu Xi thought for a while, and then asked, "Don't you like these?"

    Xie Yichao: "It's all average, equestrian skills are okay, and I don't like anything else."

    To be precise, is annoying.

    It's just that he understood early on the burden he would take on in the future, and he also understood that sometimes learning something doesn't necessarily have to do with liking.

    A picture suddenly appeared in Lu Xi's mind. The young Xie Yichao was forced to learn all kinds of things he didn't like. The young boy had no expression on his face, but he still studied hard.

    Suddenly feel a little pitiful.

    Lu Xi looked at him sympathetically: "It's really hard for you."

    Xie Yichao pursed his lips: "Thank you Madam for your concern, I survived."

    Lu Xi raised his eyebrows.

    Yes, Mr. Xie has learned to be humorous recently.

    Since she was joking, she smiled narrowly and poked the man's shoulder with her finger, "When will you show me the dance?"