Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    The cloakroom is shared by her and Xie Yichao, she occupies three quarters, and the remaining quarter belongs to him.

    When we first got married, the cloakroom was allocated in this way. Lu Xi never expected that Xie Yichao would be so self-conscious all these years, and she couldn't help but want to praise him.

    But his clothes are much less than hers, most of them are suits and shirts, which are very monotonous and formal.

    Just enough for her to find something suitable for Xie Heng.

    She took Xie Heng across her territory and came to Xie Yichao's side.

    His clothes are also neatly arranged. Shirts, suits, shoes, bags, ties, watches and other accessories are separated into separate areas. Under the soft lighting and accompanied by the cool woody aroma, each item looks very high-end.

    Lu Xi stretched out her hand and swipe along the row of shirts from left to right. Her eyes shone brightly, and she decisively took out one, "Put on this one."

    Xie Heng looked at the white shirt, curled his lips and said, "I don't want it." "

    Lu Xi: "Do you know how to match, it looks good in this way, change quickly."

    It seems that she knows how to match? Xie Heng was not convinced, and was about to choke back, but saw the woman frowning, her cold face clearly showing disgust.

    "... just change it." Is it necessary to be so fierce?

    Xie Heng didn't think he was cowardly, he was just going to make fun of her taste after changing.

    Boys change clothes very quickly. It takes half a minute to take off the sweater and put on the shirt.

    There was a full-length mirror in the dressing room, and Xie Heng was stunned for a second as he looked at himself after the change.

    It seems, it seems... is it better than before? I can't say exactly what's good about it. He doesn't know how to match, and usually wears casually, and some female classmates say behind his back that he wears clothes blindly because of his good looks.

    But it is impossible to admit it, Xie Heng walked out, with a straight face, "It's not good-looking."

    Lu Xi's eyes flickered for a second, his eyes were slightly focused, looking more serious than ever, and she said, "It's not good-looking. "

    Xie Heng:?

    She turned around, and quickly picked out another black high-neck cashmere sweater and handed it to Xie Heng: "Put this on again."

    Xie Heng held the hanger, his unruly expression suddenly turned into a cat-mao puzzled face.

    How to wear this?

    Take off your shirt and put it on? Or put this thing over the shirt... something is wrong.

    Seeing his expression, Lu Xi couldn't help rubbing his forehead. She browsed the forums of Mingli Middle School and searched for the name of her family's Hunshimowang. Seven of the ten posts were confessions, two were other bastard students who challenged him. One is the connotation that he is a fashion black hole, straight men wear clothes, and his face is blind for nothing.

    She rolled her eyes: "Wear it under the shirt."

    Xie Heng twitched the corners of his mouth strangely, wearing a woolen sweater underneath, what kind of death outfit is this? She even rolled his eyes ferociously.