Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    Lu Xi froze for a moment, then frowned tightly.

    She...was hugged by a 1.8-meter-long man in a girlish little monster pajamas?

    Why does this hunk look like he's about to cry? Poor.

    She couldn't help but look back at Xie Yichao.

    His expression was not very good either, he was a little dignified, and seeing Xie Heng hugging Lu Xi, he raised his hand to touch the young man's forehead.

    It was piping hot.

    "He has a fever." After Xie Yichao finished speaking, he turned around and went to the housekeeper to get the medicine box, when he suddenly heard Lu Xi groan and grabbed his hand.

    Xie Heng was drowsy, he was tall and tall, it was okay to hold her lightly at first, but slowly his whole body's center of gravity tilted towards her, Lu Xi almost fell down.

    "..."

    Xie Yichao hastened to support her, and picked up his troubled son by the way, couldn't help frowning and shook his head.

    Just lie down on the bed well, at worst, answer, even if he doesn't say anything, they will feel that something is wrong, open the door and go in by themselves, and have to come out.

    Is it just to hug Lu Xi?

    He easily helped Xie Heng back to the bed and let him lie down.

    Lu Xi touched his back, found that he was not sweating, and the quilt was clean, so he was relieved to let him sleep.

    Soon, the butler came over with the medicine box.

    When he saw Xie Heng lying on the bed with his face flushed with fever, his heart tightened and he immediately took his temperature.

    "Sir, madam, it's 38.6 degrees, hey, I said he's going to get sick with such stubborn resistance..." the butler rambled on, looking for antipyretics from the medicine cabinet.

    Lu Xi nodded, and she would scold him well when he recovered from his illness.

    "What antipyretics does he usually take that are most effective?" Lu Xi lowered his head to look at the medicine box that the housekeeper found out. It was quite complete, and there were all kinds of anti-inflammatory medicines for colds and fevers.

    Xie Yichao said at this time: "He seldom gets sick. The last time he caught a cold because of playing golf, he only had a low-grade fever of 37.5 degrees. He fell asleep after taking a nap without taking medicine." The housekeeper opened his mouth and said what he was going to

    say Swallowed it back again.

    Unexpectedly, the husband remembered it better than him.

    Lu Xi glanced at Xie Yichao, then at Xie Heng. After he lay back on the bed, he opened his eyes again, and now he was staring at his father with piercing eyes.

    Because he was running a fever, his puppy eyes with slightly drooping tails looked particularly bright.

    Xie Heng muttered unhappily: "Why do you remember such a shameful thing, and it wasn't because you caught a cold from playing basketball, but because you caught a cold from your classmates."

    Xie Yichao looked down on him, staring at him coldly: "Then you were caught by a cold this time? Who infected it?"

    "..." Xie Heng sighed, "I'm already sick, can't you let me go?"