Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Lu Xi thought about it, felt a little distressed that he was deceived by a rumor, and was a little unhappy, since he knew, why didn't he tell her, even if he asked her.

    When Xie Yichao went home at night, Lu Xi didn't help the stupid goose hide it, and directly told him about it.

    Tonight, Xie Yichao has a social event, and he won't come back until almost nine o'clock. Lu Xi is drawing design drafts in his study.

    He knocked on the door and came in, Lu Xi immediately put down the work at hand, got up, and couldn't wait to share this "interesting story" with him.

    "..." Xie Yizhao rarely showed a speechless expression.

    The only person who can make Xie Yichao speechless is his son. Lu Xi rested his face on his hands, happily admiring Xie Yichao's astonishment for a while.

    Xie Yizhao frowned, and said slowly: "So, during this time, he was... protecting your stomach?"

    Lu Xi nodded: "Yes, there is also that sister who doesn't exist at all."

    Hearing this, the man's eyes suddenly changed It became subtle, his eyes fell on her flat belly, he sat down in her place, and then pulled her to sit on his lap, wrapping around her slender waist, and asked in a low voice, "Really? Exist?"

    Lu Xi opened his eyes wide and couldn't help laughing angrily, "If my son is stupid, you are also stupid? Don't you know whether it exists or not?"

    They obviously paid attention to it and took all the measures. Didn't he know it himself? .

    Xie Yizhao smiled, put his big hand on her stomach, and pressed it lightly a few times intentionally or unintentionally, "I know, just kidding." I

    hate jokes that have no sense of boundaries!

    Lu Xi stretched out his hand and pushed his face aside, Xie Yichao didn't resist, obediently followed the strength of her hand and turned his head, but kissed her fingers abruptly.

    "..."

    She inexplicably felt that some kind of spark had touched her fingertips, she quickly withdrew her hand and glared at him.

    In the past few days, she has been deeply touched. It is best not to mess with the man whose old house is on fire. She doesn't want the rumors to come true.

    Xie Yizhao chuckled, and didn't provoke her anymore, the two of them just sat quietly hugging each other, Lu Xi is now used to using his legs as a sofa, and he has no psychological burden at all.

    His hand was behind her, occasionally fiddled with her hair, as if it was some very interesting gadget.

    Lu Xi was a little funny.

    In the past, when I came home, I went into the study after dinner, but now it's better, I go straight into her study.

    Recently, Lao Xie seems to be too clingy.

    However, Lu Xi is very adaptable to this kind of change. It may be that during this period of time, their relationship has changed step by step, so Lu Xi is not embarrassed at all. Moreover, Xie Yichao is not really in love, and neither is she. I will drive him back to his study, each doing his own thing, without delaying anything.

    But today, Lu Xi is not going to let him go to work.

    Xie Heng will be back in an hour at most, Lu Xi has already thought about it, and when he comes back, she will explain it clearly to him.