Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "Did something happen?" Xie Yichao looked at Lu Xi, no matter what he thought in his heart, his expression was still calm, except for a little concern, no other emotions could be seen.

    Lu Xi shook his head: "It's not a big deal, it's just that I want to sue someone."

    Xie Heng clicked his tongue slightly.

    Is it not a big deal to go to court with someone? Ms. Lu was too calm.

    However, the more calm she looked, the more anxious he was. If he didn't want to be too obvious, he would have scratched his head.

    Xie Heng rushed to answer, summarizing in one sentence: "It's the fucking mother who took my little deer. She came to the house and provoked her just now, but she refused to say what's wrong." Anyway, it must be a big deal

    .

    How about making her so angry that she wants to go to court?

    Xie Yichao raised his eyebrows slightly, turned his body to Lu Xi's side, and observed her expression calmly.

    He had seen Lu Xi look angry before. When she first got married, she was still a short-tempered little girl, showing emotions and anger. Sometimes, because he came home too late and disturbed her to sleep, she would not be happy. Happy.

    When she is angry, she doesn't swear or yell, but she will give people a look and keep her mouth flat, as if she has been greatly wronged.

    Lu Xi is a person who can't hide his emotions.

    This, the son inherited from her.

    But now she looks calm, with no movement in her eyes.

    Either she wasn't actually angry.

    But if you open your mouth, you need to find a lawyer and file a lawsuit... It shows that the matter is very serious, and she is already very angry.

    Lu Xi was picking vegetables into the bowl. She was thinking that the perilla ribs made in the kitchen tonight were not bad, so she planned to ask the housekeeper to call the chef to praise her.

    As soon as he looked up, he saw both father and son looking at him.

    One eye is straight and blank, like a husky.

    The other one, with inexplicably complicated eyes in the dark, was thinking about something, like... husky's father.

    Lu Xi pursed his lower lip, thought for a while, and put a rib in the father and son's bowl.

    Eat as soon as you eat, why stare at her, can she keep you full?

    Xie Heng glanced at the ribs in the bowl, then at Lu Xi, with a particularly resentful tone: "If I eat the ribs, can you tell me what's wrong with you?" Lu Xi:

    ?

    Xie Yichao looked at his son who was saying stupid things again, narrowed his eyes lightly, and then looked at the pork ribs in the bowl.

    Lu Xi suddenly brought food for them, is this really the intention?

    "Pfft..." Lu Xi was really going to be amused by them.

    No... The blue-haired bastard has always been thinking this way, she is used to it, no matter how shrewd the old fox Mr. Xie was led astray, it shouldn't be!

    She let out a laugh, and saw the concerned eyes of the two men, and suddenly couldn't laugh again.

    This is what care makes chaos.