Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    The few gangsters who were chasing after him became even more annoyed, wishing to catch Xie Heng immediately, even if they fought with him, they would not let him go.

    Isn't it just a fight, and go to the police, do you want to talk about martial arts?

    He is still Mingli's school bully, if this kind of thing gets out, should he come out to meet people in the future?

    There are also some people, who heard that Xie Heng was going to the police station, couldn't help being scared.

    They just had a fight, and they didn't want to make a big mess and let their parents know about it! What should I do if I stop their pocket money?

    So a few people stood where they were, planning to retreat quickly and stop chasing Xie Heng.

    Then someone stopped them and yelled viciously: "Run! How dare you run? Let me tell you, that kid Xie Heng didn't dare to go to the police station. He used to hate going to the police station the most. This is scaring us. We Catch up with them!"

    "That's right, you see they are not running in the direction of the police station either!"

    Several people looked carefully, and it was indeed not.

    They remembered the location of the police station near Mingli, they should go to the right, but Xie Heng ran to the fork in front and turned to the left.

    However, they were not Mingli students. They didn't know that just last month, the police station moved to another street, just on the left side of the fork.

    Song Siyang and the others knew it well. While running, he rolled his eyes at Xie Heng angrily: "Brother Heng, are you really going to the police station? Are you crazy, we can't beat them!" Xu Jiaming also

    ran with a little red face, but his breath was even, he said : "Xie Heng is injured now, and his combat power has declined. We beat them up, but we can't please ourselves."

    He glanced at Xie Heng who was running wildly, and at his stomach.

    Song Siyang's reaction was relatively slow, but he quickly realized something.

    That's right, Xie Heng just had an operation, what if the wound opens again?

    But... there's no need to go to the police station. They passed by the school gate just now and ran in. How dare they chase them in?

    But he is too lazy to say anything, fight together, and want to enter the police station...then let's go together!

    It was dinner time, a lot of Mingli students gathered in the snack street in Ximen, some sat in the shop, some finished shopping, and walked to the school gate with their classmates in small groups.

    They soon saw three groups of people running in the street, and they were taken aback for a while.

    No one knew the gangsters from other schools, but those who ran at the front were all influential figures in the school, especially Xie Heng, who had only spoken on the rostrum a few days ago.

    Who in the whole school doesn't know him?

    As for the group following the punks, they didn't run fast. They were obviously adults, and they all looked tall.

    They are bodyguards sent by Xie Yichao to protect Xie Heng.

    Originally, some time ago, Xie Heng was very honest, did not cause trouble outside, and did not associate with any messy people, so Xie Yichao withdrew the bodyguards who followed him. It was after he was discharged from the hospital that he was afraid that something might happen to him, so he was sent back to the hospital. follow.