Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Lu Xi saw her son's bright little face, she came back to her senses after a while, deliberately turned her head to look at the sign on the office door, and smiled at Wei Ning jokingly, "Is this still my office? I thought I went wrong."

    Wei Ning was stunned for a moment.

    Yes, of course, it is a big change.

    When Lu Xi walked in, Xie Heng stood up from the chair tactfully. Lu Xi glanced at him and sat down with a smile.

    She felt something, her brows stretched slightly, and she reached out to touch the seat under her.

    Why are you having a fever?

    Xie Heng didn't miss Lu Xi's surprised eyes, he raised his eyebrows, "This seat has a heating function, don't you know?"

    Lu Xi glanced at him: "Thank you, otherwise I would have been kept in the dark .”

    She really didn’t know.

    The office chair was purchased by a colleague in charge of administration. She just needs to sit comfortably. How can she study other functions by herself?

    Following the coffee, she saw another strange thing on the left.

    She pointed: "What is that?"

    Xie Heng: "The thermal insulation coaster, I bought it when I was buying coffee, you put it on, so that the coffee will always be hot."

    Lu Xi: ? And this kind of high-tech thing?

    She thought about it, and felt that it was quite practical.

    She doesn't need this at home. She holds it in her hand and finishes it quickly, but when she is at work, if she is busy, she may take a sip and put it aside, and it will be cold when she thinks about it.

    Lu Xi nodded, she took a sip of coffee, then put it back on the coaster, and glanced at the office, "Have you cleaned it up for me?

    " "Anyway, I just cleaned it up casually."

    He brought over a pile of waste paper that was on the side cabinet, "I didn't throw anything away, and I didn't touch your computer or the cabinet."

    Lu Xi took it over and flipped through it, and couldn't help but smile.

    They are all waste manuscripts for her to record her inspiration. Sometimes she likes to scribble on the paper, and she doesn’t care to crumple them up after she finishes drawing. Some of them go into the trash can, and some she puts on the table. Maybe she accidentally touched the ground at some point. It will be swept away by the cleaning aunt the next day.

    Sometimes Lu Xi wanted to find it afterwards, but he couldn't find it.

    This happened several times.

    Lu Xi patted the young man on the shoulder: "Thank you, scrap man."

    "..." Xie Heng felt ridiculed by his mother, he had evidence but he was too lazy to say it.

    Wei Ning on the side didn't speak for a long time, she wished she could retreat to the corner and minimize her sense of existence.

    Could it be that Young Master Xie is here to steal her job?

    Heated seats, warm coasters, coffee, and tidying up the office...Compared to him, I seem to be a bit dereliction of duty.

    In this small-scale studio, work assistants and personal assistants can't be distinguished clearly. It stands to reason that she should take care of these tasks properly, but Lu Xi has never asked for it. If she wants coffee, she will order takeaway by herself. I will invite everyone to drink together.