Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Lu Xi likes dating.

    Before marrying Xie Yichao, she had never been in a formal relationship, but she had gone out with a boy who had pursued her and had a brief crush on her. Although they ended up not being together due to various reasons, the date itself was very happy.

    But this is the first time dating Xie Yichao.

    "Okay." Lu Xi thought for a while and said, "I want to eat something lighter."

    She is used to this and gives the other party a range. As for which restaurant to choose, it is up to the man to choose. Stop chasing her, give up as soon as possible.

    Xie Yichao's reply was also very powerful: "Okay, I know a restaurant that serves drunk crabs, do you want to go?"

    Drunken crabs!

    The crabs are already delicious, and they are marinated with authentic rice wine, which is very delicious. Lu Xi likes that taste very much.

    It's a coincidence.

    Before she had that dream, the last meal she ate happened to be drunk crab. She still remembered the fresh and sweet taste not long after.

    Lu Xi readily agreed.

    Xie Yichao said: "Okay, wait until I come back to pick you up at 5:30 in the evening."

    Lu Xi's eyes paused, she remembered that Xie Yichao's company usually got off work at six o'clock, and even if he didn't socialize or work overtime, the earliest he came back was six o'clock. At half past one, suddenly an hour earlier today...

    Is it because I left work early for a date with her?

    Lu Xi's heart skipped a beat.

    Those who had chased her had money to spend and time to spend, but only Xie Yizhao made her feel the true sincerity.

    "En."

    After hanging up the phone, Lu Xi looked out the window, at the spacious courtyard soaked in the afternoon sun, and squinted his eyes happily.

    The old man... is pretty good at it.

    She acted immediately, picked out clothes, and went to a nearby shop she frequented to get her hair done, without too much fuss, just to change her mood.

    Dating, naturally, has a sense of ritual, not to please the other party, but she will be in a good mood.

    When I got home again, it was around three o'clock.

    Lu Xi ate some snacks while doing her hair, so she didn't ask the kitchen to prepare afternoon tea. She remembered something and went straight into the study.

    Now, there is a notebook on the desk, which she uses occasionally.

    As for Xie Yichao's computer, she never moved it. Although he didn't avoid her, if there were any commercial secrets in it, it would be troublesome if she accidentally deleted it.

    Lu Xi clicked on a folder, and there were nearly a hundred pictures in it.

    It's all her past design drafts.

    Lu Xi didn't study design seriously, but she studied art in college, and a painter is definitely enough for design drafts. She likes beautiful clothes. At first, she was just interested, and when she got inspired, she drew them casually.

    When she went to university, she met a few friends from the design department, who were like-minded, and she also began to try to turn her ideas into real objects.