Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    It is impossible for Lu Xi to choose.

    He could only wink at the two men, trying to get away with being cute.

    Xie Heng didn't buy it, but Lu Xi immediately frowned, and asked preemptively: "Why are you still standing here? You didn't pack up and go to work? Do you still want a salary?" Xie Heng closed his eyes aggrieved

    . He closed his mouth: "Yes, Boss Lu, you are ruthless."

    When he left the cloakroom angrily, Lu Xi turned around and quickly pecked the man's lips, "Okay, okay, you are the most handsome, Zaizai!" It will take another ten years to compare with you."

    Xie Yichao remained silent.

    He always wondered, if Lu Xi was asked by Xie Heng next time, would she be so perfunctory to him?

    Lu Xi smiled at him, and said meaningfully: "However, I don't want to eat fried tomato eggs or explosive fish-flavored shredded pork. Mr. Xie, let's leave the New Year's Eve dinner to professionals."

    Said After she finished, she slipped away.

    No way, someone has to tell the truth, the kitchen and the chef at home are not easy, don't give up on them.

    This time it was just crackling, next time it might really blow up the kitchen.

    Xie Yichao: "..." He felt that he was really wronged.

    Years ago, things were almost busy, at least in Lu Xi's small studio. With only a few days left before the Chinese New Year, it is obvious that the working atmosphere in the office has become a lot more slack.

    Lu Xi doesn't care about them.

    As long as they still finish their work as usual, she is too lazy to care about the rest of the time, mainly because she can't help but fish in the office.

    This day, after returning home from work, the housekeeper found Lu Xi after dinner.

    "Ma'am, our house is going to be cleaned a few years ago, and we plan to reorganize the utility room. Are you free tomorrow? I would like to ask you to help me figure out what to keep and what to throw away."

    Although the house is spacious enough, the housekeeper is a little superstitious. It is a custom in his hometown to dispose of the old things that have been discarded in the house before the New Year, which is good for the fortune in the coming year.

    Lu Xi nodded: "Then tomorrow night, but what's in the utility room?"

    She only knew that there shouldn't be many of her things in the utility room. Half of her previous things were in the cloakroom, and half were in In the bedroom, after she passed through, she threw away a lot.

    If there are her things in the utility room, Xie Yizhao will definitely remind her.

    Housekeeper: "There are some things from Mr. and the young master, mainly the young master's... By the way, madam, can you let the young master come with you tomorrow, so as not to throw away the things he needs." Of course it's no problem

    .

    The next day, the last day of work in the studio, Lu Xi knew that some of his colleagues had to catch a plane or train back to their hometown, so he specially stopped work two hours early, but Xie Heng didn't go home this afternoon, so he stayed in the studio specially, waiting for Lu Xi to go back with him.

    On the way, Lu Xi mentioned to Xie Heng what the housekeeper asked her to do last night.

    Xie Heng didn't care at all, "Do I still have to watch it? No need, let them watch and throw it away."