Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    The next day, Monday.

    Xie Heng didn't go to school for more than ten days, and his lazy bones grew out again. The housekeeper called him a few times before lazily getting up to wash up.

    In fact, there is no need to worry today, the flag-raising ceremony on Monday, if he doesn't go to the morning self-study, even if he is late, at worst, he can climb over the wall and enter, anyway, it won't delay anything.

    So Xie Heng acted even less anxiously.

    Slowly, he successfully got off the bus two minutes before the school gate closed, and walked into the school among the last batch of students.

    The campus radio has been filled with the flag-raising music, and the playground is full of students.

    The position of each class is fixed, Xie Heng went directly to the team of Class A of Senior One and stood at the end.

    In front of him is the back of Song Siyang's head.

    On the right is Xu Jiaming.

    Song Siyang was very happy to see him coming, and squeezed his eyes at him: "Why are you here so early, anyway, it's the flag-raising ceremony, come back after class." He didn't understand Xie Heng's diligence recently, if he had an operation,

    no Take a month off to not go to school.

    Xie Heng patted him on the back of the head angrily, "I still have the face to say, why don't you come back after school? I heard that you are at the bottom again this time?"

    Song Siyang: "..."

    Saying this is meaningless .

    He was beaten by his father with this sentence, and he immediately turned his head and shut up.

    Xu Jiaming cleared his throat at this time, and said to Xie Heng: "I went to the office just now, and I heard the dean mention your name, it seems to say that today the flag will raise the flag and ask you to go up."

    Xie Heng frowned.

    Even Song Siyang turned his head at this time, and asked in surprise: "What's the matter, Brother Heng, have you caused trouble again?"

    Xie Heng's face darkened, a little speechless.

    He hasn't come to school for a while, how can he cause trouble?

    He looked at Xu Jiaming: "Did you hear what happened?"

    The young man shook his head, and his clear face showed a daze: "I didn't hear clearly. They didn't say anything after entering the office."

    Xie Heng lowered his head and kicked his feet. There is a small stone next to it.

    It's really annoying, there are a lot of messes in school, I knew he shouldn't come today.

    "Ouch! Who threw a stone at my head!"

    A high-pitched and resonant voice sounded.

    The head teacher of class B, because he is extremely strict, has a big head and a thick neck, and is also big, he is called Teacher King Kong, and the students in his class are afraid of him.

    Xie Heng touched his nose, with an innocent face, completely unable to see that this matter had anything to do with him.

    The others couldn't help laughing, and the laughter didn't spread until Teacher King Kong scratched his head and walked away resentfully.