Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Lu Xi paused, a little surprised.

    When this guy apologizes, he always looks so obedient that people want to pat his head.

    Lu Xi has always been selfish, thinking of it, whether he likes it or not, he turned his head and patted his furry head: "It's okay, I'll take you shopping next time."

    Xie Heng:!

    Can you stop petting his head like a dog!

    He unscrewed the bottle cap and took a big gulp of walnut milk viciously.

    Resentment...

    But it's okay to take him to buy something.

    After going there once, he didn't seem to be so repulsive. Although he didn't say anything, he had to admit that her eyes were really good, much better than the ones he bought blindly.

    On the car home.

    Lu Xi wanted to check his phone for a while, but unexpectedly received a call from Xie Yichao.

    Play two a day? How strange.

    Lu Xi picked up the phone and said in a low voice: "I have already received Xiaoheng. He is not disfigured, not bald, in good spirits, but a little irritable.

    " Don't cue.

    Xie Yichao chuckled: "That's good."

    He had already learned about the situation from the bodyguards, and he also knew that Lu Xi successfully took Nizi to the hospital, so he wasn't too worried.

    Lu Xi was about to hang up the phone, but he heard him ask in a low voice: "I'm almost at the airport, and I'll be back after a week's business trip."

    Huh?

    Lu Xi looked puzzled, blinked his eyes, and didn't quite understand Xie Yichao's intentions.

    After thinking about it, she said, "You want me to take good care of him for the next few days and teach him a lesson when you come back? It shouldn't be a problem."

    Xie Heng: ? excuse me?

    "No," Xie Yizhao smiled helplessly, then paused, "I was asking if you have any presents you want?" "..."

    This time it was Lu Xi's turn to face with a question mark.

    I can't believe it, these words came from Xie Yichao's mouth.

    Tsk.

    I really want to ask if he was kidnapped, what is he implying to her?

    "Do you have any?" Without speaking, Xie Yichao looked out of the car window, his long legs crossed, his handsome side face was calm and calm, and he asked again, "Bags or jewelry are fine."

    Lu Xi raised his eyebrows and bit his lip in doubt .

    He was not kidnapped.

    Is seriously wanting to bring her a present.

    It's even weirder, isn't it?

    However, don't be a fool to give free gifts to your door. When it comes to buying, buying, and buying, her mouth is faster than her brain, and she immediately reported one of her favorite jewelry brands.

    "Wait a minute," Lu Xi reached out and poked Xie Heng, "Your father brought us a gift, what do you want?"

    Xie Heng snorted, "I don't want it."