Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    A big event happened to the Xie family in the past two days.

    The husband brought a woman home and let her live in the master bedroom.

    For more than ten years, my husband has been single and devoted himself to his career. Let alone bringing a woman home, there is no sign of a woman around him. This behavior is really strange.

    The other servants in the family were also curious, but even the housekeeper only knew that Xie Yichao went to attend a wedding on a cruise ship that day, and he came back in a hurry with a woman in his arms. examine.

    She slept all day.

    Except for her surname Lu, the other housekeepers don't know anything about it. The husband went on a business trip this morning and will not be back for a few days. Before he left, he specially told the housekeeper to take good care of her.

    The housekeeper immediately realized that this Miss Lu might live here for a long time. She must be the husband's girlfriend, and she might be the hostess here in the future.

    But this has nothing to do with him, he just needs to do his job as a housekeeper and take good care of Miss Lu.

    At nine in the morning, the kitchen is ready for breakfast.

    He called a maid, "Go upstairs and ask Miss Lu to have breakfast." She

    didn't eat all day yesterday, so it's no wonder she wasn't hungry.

    The butler was a little worried. He wondered if Xie Heng would come back suddenly. If he saw it, he might have to quarrel with the husband again. Hey, what a headache... But I didn't expect that,

    compared to this unknown trouble , There was a big trouble at home soon.

    A servant hurried over and told him that Wang Ling was here.

    The butler frowned.

    Soon, Wang Ling calmly walked into the living room, sat down on the sofa, picking and choosing, at one time she thought the servant was too lazy, at another time she thought the vase was placed in an unfavorable position, and her voice was so sharp that it was almost audible. A servant couldn't help but secretly rolled his eyes.

    Wang Ling is almost sixty years old, with triangular white eyes, a thin nose and thin lips, and a naturally mean face. She is obviously a servant herself, but she has only taken care of the old lady. Because of her seniority, she often comes to give advice to them.

    The kitchen servants passed by carrying breakfast. Wang Ling saw it and called to stop them, "Sir and master are not at home, who are you serving it to?"

    The housekeeper said, "Miss Lu."

    Wang Ling immediately reacted and frowned displeasedly. , "Mister brought that woman back?"

    She heard yesterday that Xie Yizhao was going to attend a wedding on a cruise ship. On the way, someone found a woman floating in the water. After being rescued, Xie Yizhao rushed to take her to his cabin.

    What exactly happened, no one can say clearly, there are only a few witnesses, Xie Yichao said hello, not to let the staff spread the word.

    She lived in the old house of Xie's family, and she also overheard people in the villa area mentioning it. At first, she didn't believe it at all, thinking it was too absurd. How could Xie Yichao casually bring a woman who was picked up from the water home?

    But it's true?

    Wang Ling rolled her triangular eyes, and asked dissatisfiedly, "Where is she? Why isn't she up at this hour?" Just as she