Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Song Siyang: "..."

    He refused in his heart.

    What are you kidding? He is also a famous person in school, and many people know him... No, even if no one knows him, he can't wear women's clothing!

    Then his parents really have to kill him.

    He resolutely refused: "No, I won't wear it!"

    Lu Xi shrugged: "There is no other way, only women's clothes are left, and if you don't want to, you will lose your share."

    Song Siyang was anxious again: "How can I, I, I..."

    Lu Xi looked at him with a smile in his eyes: "Then are you willing or not?"

    Song Siyang: "..."

    Of course he refused to ask him to wear women's clothing! But it's a lot of fun, going on the catwalk, male model! He has never tried this before!

    And recently, his Brother Heng and Xu Jiaming got very close, playing basketball and games together, and Xu Jiaming also helped him with his homework, as if they were going to become good buddies.

    As for him, at most he is Xie Heng's bad friend, they play together, there is no other way out except to be a scumbag together, even his parents praise Xu Jiaming, he studies well and is polite, let him learn from Xie Heng, Play more with Xu Jiaming.

    He was depressed and felt the deep dislike of his parents.

    Brother Heng wanted to study all of a sudden, Song Siyang thought it was just a whim, and he would stop tossing around in a few days, but he didn't expect him to persist all the time.

    Calling him to play ball or play black, five out of ten times he can't be called, and Xie Heng still finds him annoying if he is called too much, saying that he hinders his progress.

    "..."

    Song Siyang felt that he was being squeezed out. He gritted his teeth and simply took a small class with Xie Heng. He had to reluctantly part with him and contributed a limited edition jersey.

    Now they are going to be male models together, if he doesn't participate, won't he be excluded again?

    He was so depressed that his face was wrinkled.

    Lu Xi smiled knowingly, very maliciously.

    Song Siyang felt even more bitter.

    How could he fail to see that she was deliberately teasing him? But he couldn't get angry at all with Lu Xi's bright smiling face.

    To be honest, sometimes when he sees Lu Xi, he can't even realize that she is Xie Heng's stepmother, but she is too young to be called a pretty sister.

    Song Siyang is naturally a face control, or the late one.

    That time when Lu Xi went to school, many classmates were also impressed by her beauty, and some people said in private that if Lu Xi came to school, it would definitely be the school belle. Song Siyang also secretly agreed.

    And she is amazing!

    The Xie family is now in charge of the family, and Song Siyang has been bullied, so he can only swallow his anger.

    He had a bitter face, with a coquettish tone: "Is there no other clothes? Anything but women's clothes, auntie... No! Pretty sister?"

    Lu Xi: "..."