Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Xie Yizhao looked at the young face in front of him, the face of the young master who hadn't experienced any major events.

    He is the most favored youngest son of the Ye family. He was also absurd when he was in school. He is a playboy character similar to his family Xie Heng, and he is similar now. He likes to play, such as racing, skiing, surfing, and collecting hobbies. For so many years, I haven't heard any rumors about him in terms of men and women.

    He seems to... never had a girlfriend.

    Ye Sisheng was arrested by his family in the past few years, let him work in the group, and took over Ye's clothing group, the business of the Ye family, and had no intersection with Xie Yichao.

    If this young man hadn't been tirelessly investigating his wife these years, he probably wouldn't have had an impression of Ye Sisheng at all.

    In the eyes of the outside world, Ye Sisheng is just a playful young master with little talent.

    But all these years, he insisted on finding someone without any hope, excluding personal feelings, and Xie Yichao actually admired him very much.

    He closed the design draft and asked calmly: "Where did you read it and when?"

    Ye Sisheng frowned when asked: "Is this the point? It happened many years ago, when she I'm not married to you."

    "..."

    Xie Yizhao silently pursed his lower lip, his complexion became more serious.

    Then he glanced in the direction of the lounge.

    His wife knew Ye Sisheng earlier than he.

    In the lounge, Lu Xi who was stunned to hear:? ? ?

    I have known the young master of the Ye family for a long time? when? Why don't I remember

    ? For Lu Xi, more than ten years have passed, and the time is not so long that she loses her memory.

    Although she had a lot of friends in the past, she really doesn't remember any friendship with Ye Sisheng.

    Being able to see her design draft shows that she is a very close person... Could it be that she really suffered from some kind of selective amnesia because of time travel?

    She dated Young Master Ye before, but she was a scumbag, did you forget?

    This is impossible!

    Is Ye Sisheng thirty years old this year? Sixteen years ago, he was only fourteen years old at most... Lu Xi wasn't that crazy.

    She didn't make a sound, and continued to listen, in fact, she was very curious.

    But she knew that if she went out at this time, the three of them would be embarrassed, so she could only hold back temporarily.

    Xie Yichao looked at Ye Sisheng, with a warm smile on the corner of his mouth, and asked, "Then what do you mean by showing me this now?" Ye

    Sisheng didn't expect Xie Yichao to have such a reaction.

    His wife has been missing for so long, no one has found her, and her things have been plagiarized. His reaction is so calm, does he not care at all?

    Don't pursue the responsibility of the plagiarist, but ask what you have and what you don't.

    Ye Sisheng's face also turned cold, and he said angrily, "You are her legal spouse, and you are the only one who can file a lawsuit for her, otherwise why would I tell you?" Xie Yizhao smiled, "Listen to President Ye