Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    It was very quiet in the ward.

    The two cubs were very obedient. Lu Xi told them that this is a hospital and they should speak in a low voice, otherwise they would disturb other patients. The two cubs sat down obediently and spoke softly.

    Lu Xi suffers from hypoglycemia, so he always brings chocolate and toffee with him, and takes out one for each person.

    It's not that she is stingy, it's that she remembers that children can't eat too much sugar, and they will develop tooth decay.

    Sure enough, Ning Ning looked eagerly at the chocolate in Lu Xi's hand and said, "Can you give me a few more, Aunt Li usually doesn't let us eat more."

    Lu Xi is not used to children at this point, and nodded her little head: " There is a reason why you are not allowed to eat more, it will cause tooth decay, you will become ugly, and you will also have toothache."

    The little boy is Ning Ning's younger brother, his name is Zhou Chi, he is sitting next to Xie Heng, compared to the little girl who clings to Lu Xi, He prefers to cling to Xie Heng.

    "Brother, do you have cavities?"

    Xie Heng was about to take apart Lu Xi's chocolate and ate it, when he heard this, he raised his eyebrows proudly: "Of course I don't."

    Lu Xi remembered that he had no cavities, it was clean A mouthful of white teeth.

    So she said with a smile: "Xiao Heng, open your mouth and show your teeth to set an example for your younger siblings."

    Xie Heng immediately closed his mouth tightly.

    He doesn't want it, he's not an animal but also a dental check?

    As a result, the two cubs looked at him seriously, looking forward to seeing his teeth.

    Xie Heng was speechless, he turned his face hard, and changed the subject: "How did you two get here? Why did your parents let you run around outside every day, and what should you do if you meet bad people?" The cub's attention span is very short

    , He quickly forgot to see Xie Heng's teeth.

    With milk candy in his mouth, Ning Ning tilted his head and said, "What are you afraid of if there are bad guys, the police brother will protect us." The little boy

    shook his head, "We don't have parents, we haven't seen them. "

    Speaking of this, Ning Ning remembered the incident just now, she turned to Lu Xi, pulled Lu Xi's clothes with her small hands, and looked up at her with her small face: "Sister Xiangxiang, can you be our mommy?" Lu

    Xi Xi was a little dumbfounded.

    It's definitely impossible to be someone's mummy casually, but... She remembered that the child's grandfather said that their parents were gone, and she couldn't say no to those innocent eyes.

    So she decisively kicked the ball to her son, pointed to Xie Heng and said, "Ask this brother to see if he is willing to share Mommy with you." The

    two children's eyes widened.

    Looking at Lu Xi, then staring at Xie Heng, he said after a long time, "You are the police brother's mommy? No wonder you look so alike."

    Xie Heng raised his brows.

    Yeah? He looks a lot like Ms. Lu, children have eyesight.

    No... Now is that the point?