Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    When Xie Yichao finished playing the piece, he turned his head and saw two faces, one big and one small, staring at him on the sofa.

    The man was slightly startled, and couldn't help coughing lightly.

    Forget about Lu Xi, he's used to seeing her expression like this, for example, when she saw an actor she thought was handsome in a drama she watched.

    It's just that her gaze now is more enthusiastic and direct than that time.

    Even if he was as calm as him, under such scorching eyes, he couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable.

    Xie Heng was even more strange. Although he was trying his best to control his facial expression, his eyes were shining, the corners of his mouth were raised, and even his blue hair seemed to be flying more than usual.

    This son, more often than not, is a headache for him, rarely makes him feel a little cute like now.

    In fact, when he was a child, Xie Heng would also jump on him when he was off work, with his little face upturned, chasing him happily and calling him Dad.

    Only later, as he became more and more busy, he had less time to go home, and there was no communication between father and son, and the distance gradually became farther away.

    After a long time, he suddenly realized that Xiaoheng hadn't come to the door to pick him up from get off work for a long time.

    The night was melting, and before you knew it, the night had already risen outside. Tonight, Xie Yichao was sitting by the piano, his cold and alienated demeanor was much gentler. He raised his eyebrows and looked at the two of them: "How is it? Are you satisfied?"

    Xie Heng was feeling guilty. He remembered the last time his father slapped him, and gave him a thumbs up in a timely manner, "Dad, you still have this skill, why didn't you show it off earlier?" Xie Yichao: "...

    "

    As expected, Nizi is the cutest when he is silent.

    Lu Xi didn't speak, but clapped his hands with dignity, his apricot eyes were shining brightly, brighter than the Yingying lights outside the window.

    Xie Yichao pursed his lower lip, and said calmly, "I haven't practiced for a long time, and I'm a little rusty." "

    ..."

    Xie Heng was sweating like a soybean in his heart.

    His father is really, very Versailles, obviously very happy and proud, and even pretending.

    Lu Xi smiled and boasted: "You play so well, and you said that you didn't like learning the piano when you were a child, and you gave it to others?"

    This sounded much more comfortable.

    Xie Heng was stunned for a moment: "No way, does my dad hate learning the piano?"

    Xie Yichao glanced at him and said calmly: "When I was young, I pretended to be sick and skipped class because I hated learning the piano. What do you think?

    "

    Both Xie Heng and Lu Xi were shocked.

    The mother and son said in unison: "Really?"

    It was not something to show off, Xie Yichao cleared his throat, "That time there was a game with my favorite star, I had to make a bad plan in order to watch the game with my classmates."