Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    "So, are you going to agree to him and really arrange a job for him in the studio?" Xie Yizhao asked.

    Lu Xi sighed: "Otherwise, what should I do, you didn't see Zai Zai's eyes shining at that time, I was afraid that if I didn't agree, he would really go to wash people's hair." Xie Yizhao snorted and put his arms around Lu Xi

    . Xi, "Wash your hair as long as you wash your hair. There is no high or low job. As long as it is legitimate to make money, it is not shameful. It is good to let him go out to exercise during the winter vacation."

    Lu Xi gave him a look.

    Sometimes I really don't blame Xie Heng for always fighting against his father, sometimes Lu Xi himself doubts whether Xie Yichao is his real father, why is he always acting like a stepfather?

    Of course she didn't despise hair washing workers, and of course she had nothing to say about making money by herself.

    It's just...

    She frowned slightly, and said softly to Xie Yichao: "Have you ever seen the hands of the shampoo worker in the hair salon? They will crack, wrinkle, or even develop a rash. I don't believe you don't feel sorry for your son." Otherwise, that

    day He will not stay in the ward with Xie Heng anymore.

    Xie Yichao didn't speak anymore after hearing the words.

    After a long while, he lightly pinched Lu Xi's shoulder, his tone softened, as if he was discussing with her, "Then, please Madam, please arrange for our son to do whatever he wants?" Lu Xi paused

    , He burst out laughing.

    This is really strange, just now he was slandered as a stepfather, but now he has become a real father again, his tone is like a worried old father who is asking people to go through the back door with cigarettes and alcohol.

    Lu Xi also picked up Joe by the way, and sighed coquettishly, "The neck hurts, the shoulder hurts, and the waist hurts, so please show some sincerity first.

    " Rubbing along her ear, "Boss Lu uses me like this, do you have to arrange it for me?"

    Lu Xi couldn't help laughing, and said following his words: "Okay, how much salary do you want a month? I'll buy it." Next time, you'll be fine."

    The strength on the shoulders suddenly became heavier, and Lu Xi smiled and hid.

    Why is it so interesting to tease Xie Yichao?

    She came out of the open western restaurant and ran out along the corridor, but Xie Yichao had longer legs than him, and not long after, he blocked her near the hot spring pool in the courtyard.

    Lu Xi glanced at the hot spring pool over there, and begged for mercy very flexibly: "I was wrong, I will never make fun of you again."

    Xie Yichao pursed his lips slightly.

    However, he couldn't see any sincerity in her eyes, it was clearly just a stopgap measure.

    He doesn't think he's a particularly humorous person, only in front of her, he will deliberately make himself more accommodating, and he also hopes that she will like to get along with him more because of this, not to mention, he doesn't mind her making a few more jokes like her just now .

    Xie Yizhao narrowed his eyes slightly, leaning one hand on the gray-blue masonry wall, trapping her in front of him, and said a little funnyly: "Then, has Mr. Lu considered my request just now?" Lu Xi winked at