Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Xie Heng froze, lowered his head, stared at the little girl who had just reached his lap, a little speechless.

    "I'm not the police uncle, you've got the wrong person."

    The little girl stared blankly at him, her eyes shrinking, but she still hugged his leg tightly, a few drops of tears fell down, and she said in a childish voice. Said: "Help, help."

    Xie Heng: "..."

    Now that children speak so exaggeratedly, who wants her life?

    Before he could ask, he heard another cry in the alley, Xie Heng frowned, why is there a child inside?

    The little girl whimpered and complained to him: "Uncle policeman, my brother and I are still inside, please help us..."

    Xie Heng couldn't understand the words that were not clear, but now it's not talking when.

    He directly picked up the little girl, raised his legs and strode in the direction of the voice.

    In the alley, three gangster-like people surrounded a little boy about four or five years old. The man in the lead had dyed yellow hair, and slapped the little boy on the head with a smile on his face, but his tone was cold. .

    "Damn child, hand over the things quickly, don't force me to beat you!"

    The little boy bit his lip, obviously afraid, but he was holding something tightly in his hands and refused to give it. He stubbornly raised his face and said, "No!" You are bad people! We need the police uncle to arrest you! Beat you!"

    Huang Mao laughed angrily, grabbed his schoolbag and threw it on the ground, grabbed the child by the collar, and lifted him up , grabbed the thing in his hand directly, "Bring it to you!"

    How much strength can a child have? He couldn't grab it, so he let go, and a bright gold watch fell into Huang Mao's hand.

    His face brightened, but before he could be happy, the little boy opened his mouth with an "ah" and, with all his might, hugged his arm and bit his hand hard.

    "Fuck!" Huang Mao's face twitched, anger welled up in his head, and he raised his hand to slap the little boy hard.

    However, Xie Heng's shot was faster.

    He put down the little girl first, rushed up with long legs, kicked the man quickly and hard on the back, and then caught the little boy precisely the moment he fell, holding him with one hand. .

    Xie Heng is notoriously ruthless in fights, he has gained experience and awareness, and before the people around him can react, he punches each of the other two with bang bang.

    "Do you know where this is?

    How dare you cause trouble in Lao Tzu's territory?" Xie Heng lowered his brows and eyes, showing a fierce look.

    The little boy in his arms shivered.

    This, who is this guy? How can he be more terrifying than the three bad guys?

    How could he kick people so far with one kick? !

    Could it be that he... is Superman?

    Three people were beaten, one covered his back, and the other two covered their faces before they realized it and stared at Xie Heng viciously.

    Although he didn't know who this guy was, but he made a move as soon as he came up to save their face. They were three against one, and it was impossible for them to let it go.