Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Ye Sisheng was still able to maintain his demeanor, but the smile on the corner of his mouth faded.

    Is Xie Yichao provocative by saying this? certainly. But he knew very well that it was he who couldn't hold back for a while, and was rude first. With Xie Yichao's status, he didn't need to bear it at all.

    Lu Xi bit his lip.

    A little speechless, and a little funny.

    She thought, Xie Yichao said this maybe to save face for her, besides, it was Ye Ershao who made the joke first, so it's no big deal for Xie Yichao to make the joke back.

    It's just that, it's still a fitting show in other people's territory. Many senior executives and shareholders of the group are there. I don't know if they heard it, and thought that the couple came to kick the hall... Lu Xi couldn't help but cast a glance at the man beside him, and put his arm around him

    . His hand also made small movements, pinching his arm with a little force.

    Xie Yichao didn't speak, but his eyes were sunken, and he felt quite good in his heart.

    Ye Sisheng saw the silent but tacit eye contact between Lu Xi and Xie Yichao, as well as her restrained but intimate movements.

    The corners of his mouth pursed.

    The atmosphere was tense for a while, but fortunately, Master Louis also arrived at this time. When he saw Lu Xi, his eyes lit up, and he came over stroking his silver-white beard, greeted her with a smile, and invited her to come in and have a look.

    After coming that day, she contacted Louis, declined him, and told her plan to open a studio.

    Louis was very sorry, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he encouraged her and said that he could ask him anytime if he had any doubts in the future. Lu Xi was quite happy to hear that.

    Although design is a very personal thing, one person, one style, but if he can get the guidance of a master of his level, maybe two or three sentences can enlighten people.

    When Louis came, it was a relief.

    Ye Sisheng didn't say anything more.

    Here, Xie Yichao had already stepped up and walked into the venue. He pulled out his hand and wrapped it around Lu Xi's waist deftly and naturally.

    Lu Xi's waist was tightly grasped, and there were all kinds of styles as it swayed. The man's hands were broad and slender, and he hugged her waist. His movements were not out of the ordinary, but somehow exuded a lively and fragrant feeling.

    Her eyes froze for a moment.

    Xie Yichao...he... rarely put his arms around her waist, even in public before, she usually held his arm, with a formality in the intimacy, it seems a bit too ambiguous to hug her waist like this.

    The temperature of a man's palm always seems to be higher than hers, including his body temperature. When sleeping together, she will feel that he is hot in summer, and she will involuntarily move closer to him in winter.

    Lu Xi didn't say anything.

    But she always felt that there seemed to be something wrong with Xie Yizhao tonight.

    She wanted to ask, but she never found an opportunity. Xie Yichao has a wide network of contacts. Wherever he goes, there are always people who know him. Before he sat down, he ran into a shareholder of the group at the VIP seat in the front row. He stood up immediately Say hello to him.