Chapter 112

Chapter 112 End of episode To look better with her

After waking up this morning, Lu Xi sat on the bed and was in a daze for a long time.

Until Xie Yi came back from Chaochen, and seeing her lost face, he came over and sat beside her with concern.

Lu Xi looked at him, speechless for a while.

She had a weird dream last night, dreaming that she was being chased by a huge monster, taller than a skyscraper, chasing her all the way.

Lu Xi ran desperately, ran several streets, and almost died of running.

The most frightening thing is that the monster keeps laughing behind his back.

Fuck, it's even scarier!

Lu Xi finally couldn't run anymore, she stopped, and couldn't help but look back, the monster was already close at hand, and she could grab her with her hand.

Only now did she see clearly.

Why does this monster look so similar to Xie Yichao... No, this is simply Xie Yichao magnified N times!

Look at him still wearing a suit!

Just when Lu Xi was in chaos, a cub suddenly fell from the sky. He was wearing underwear and a cloak, bathed in the sun, shining golden, and appeared on the stage.

The little custard bun tightly wrinkled his face, and shouted to Lu Xi: "Mom, I will protect you! Daddy, monster, go away!"

He is obviously short-legged, but possesses full strength.

He clenched his fists, ran out of the speed of a sprint champion, and was able to take off. With an uppercut and a flying kick, he knocked Xie Yichao's monster to the ground.

Completely ignoring any laws of physics is just so unreasonable.

Lu Xi was directly awakened by this dream.

As a result, when she saw Xie Yichao now, she felt weird and funny.

Although I don't know why I had this kind of dream... But Xie Yichao and Xie Heng's cubs in the dream are very funny.

She realized later that the monster was not giggling, but calling Xixi...

Even this detail is devilish.

She endured it so hard, went to the bathroom to wash up, smiled wantonly, and was accidentally heard by Xie Yizhao because of her loud voice.

Xie Yichao was very calm.

At first he didn't think about himself.

But at the breakfast table, Lu Xi still sneaked a glance at him from time to time, then snickered, and pretended to be nonchalant, even if he wanted to pretend that he couldn't see it.

Xie Yichao: "What's so funny, share it with me."

Lu Xi cleared his throat, blinked his eyes, and tried to pass the test, "It's nothing, it's just that I had a strange dream."

Xie Yichao paused slightly, "Tell me."

"I dreamed that I was chased by a monster, and then a superman came out to save me, that's it." Lu Xi kindly didn't tell him the truth.

Xie Yichao looked at her.

He frowned, hesitated to speak, and paused for a few seconds before asking, "Is that monster me?"

Lu Xi choked, "You... how do you know?"

Could it be that she was talking in her sleep last night?

Xie Yichao: "If I say, I also had this dream, do you believe it?"