Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Lu Xi rejected him coldly, his tone was very firm, and there was no room for intercession.

    He... didn't ask her, whether he liked her or not.

    But this trip was rewarding, at least Xie Heng knew that she had joined him very early, much earlier than Xu Jiaming.

    On the way back to the room, he held his mobile phone and glanced at the expired friend request.

    I regret it a little.

    There are a lot of people who add him every day, and his mobile phone number and WeChat account have already been leaked out. He is very annoying, and he doesn't add any of them, so those friend applications are usually not read.

    I didn't expect that Lu Xi would add him...

    Maybe it's the WeChat account he asked for from the butler... Xie Heng thought, in fact, at that time, he didn't know she was... so he had a bad relationship with her, even if he saw it, he must have Will not add.

    Maybe you have to block her.

    Thinking about it this way, he was actually glad.

    Ms. Lu has a bad temper, if he gets blocked, he probably won't be able to add her in his life.

    Xie Heng lay comfortably on the bed, staring at the ceiling, suddenly thought of something.

    He turned over and jumped off the bed, grabbed his phone, and quickly sent a message to Xu Jiaming.

    [Has your mother added Ms. Lu as a friend? ]

    Xu Jiaming replied almost instantly: [Of course I added it. 】

    Xie Heng curled his lips calmly, he knew.

    Two friends, that means she didn't add his dad either.

    Thinking about it this way, his heart became more balanced, and he couldn't hold back the smile at the corner of his mouth. Old Xie was nothing more than that, not even as good as him.

    At least Ms. Lu took the initiative to send him an application.

    But he definitely didn't send it to his dad, otherwise his dad wouldn't refuse.

    The night is so beautiful tonight.

    Tonight's young master is particularly refreshed.

    Xie Yichao didn't get home until after eight o'clock. He had already had dinner outside, and he didn't see Lu Xi on the first floor. He asked the servant before he knew that Lu Xi was in the room.

    He was relieved.

    But I still plan to go to the third floor to take a look.

    Xie Yichao never showed it, but recently he often has a faint worry, wondering if Lu Xi will suddenly disappear.

    Always have to see it with your own eyes to be at ease.

    Like Xie Heng, he didn't like to use elevators at home, so he took the stairs as a way of exercising. When he passed the second floor, the man stamped his feet slightly.

    After thinking about it, he walked towards Xie Heng's room.

    Ever since he and his son were "criticized" by Lu Xi that morning, Xie Yizhao discovered his failure as a father.

    They were too unfamiliar, and he also needed proper care for this son.

    Walking to the door, he found the door was open.