Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Holding the card, Lu Xi smelled the perfume on it, which was still floral...

    She immediately looked at the three gift boxes of different sizes on the ground.

    Is there a bottle of perfume in it?

    Lu Xi pursed his lips.

    In fact, giving perfume to others is quite risky, because the fragrance is a very personal thing. What you like may not be liked by others. Even if you try it at a counter and think you like it, it may be different after you buy it home.

    If it's the perfume on the card...

    Lu Xi took a breath, fanned himself, and tried hard to get used to the smell.

    No matter how disgusted she is, if Xie Heng gave it to her, she would still spray it a few more times.

    She squatted down and picked up the three gift boxes, and found that they were not heavy. She was even more curious about what was inside.

    At this moment, she saw a figure standing on the wall of the stairs on the left, seemingly touching her ears.

    Lu Xi: "Xiao Heng? Have you returned to your room?"

    The figure's hands suddenly stopped, and they froze for three seconds. They turned their heads and saw the wall, and then the whole shadow moved back, as if trying to hide themselves in the darkness. .

    Lu Xi: Pfft...

    Xie Heng is so cute and silly sometimes.

    She shook her head, pretending she didn't see it, and didn't expose him, she just raised her voice slightly and said, "Oh, my good boy gave me three gifts, I'm so happy!" After finishing speaking, she hugged her things to

    herself Back to the room.

    She closed the door, didn't go over to put it down immediately, stopped by the door, put her ear on the door, and listened intently to the movement outside.

    Xie Yichao came out of the shower, and saw Lu Xi hugging a stack of gift boxes, stuck to the door, not knowing what he was doing.

    He raised his eyebrows slightly, and walked over: "What's wrong?"

    Lu Xi squinted at the man: "Shhh—"

    She waved at him, signaling him to come over, Xie Yichao also cooperated very well, walked over lightly, and listened to the movement outside with her.

    Sure enough, within a few seconds, she heard a burst of cheerful footsteps in the corridor outside, pattering.

    Lu Xi couldn't help but bend the corner of his mouth.

    The movement of Xie Heng jumping up and shooting into the air appeared in her mind, which was very visual.

    Xie Yichao obviously heard it too, although he didn't know the reason, but seeing Lu Xi's smiling face and the sound of footsteps, he quickly guessed who was outside.

    He also smiled, "Sent by Xiaoheng?"

    Lu Xi nodded, and she said, "Does he not know that the sound insulation in the house is poor?"

    Just now he tried so hard to hide himself, and got carried away so quickly?

    Xie Yichao shook his head silently, took the gift box in her hand consciously, Lu Xi also let go of it tacitly, watched Xie Yichao put it down on the sofa, Lu Xi also walked over, sat beside her, staring at the gift keep watching.