Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    In the dining room.

    At a square table, Lu Xi and Xie Yichao sat side by side, and Xie Heng sat opposite.

    It has been more than twenty minutes since ordering.

    Lu Xi looked at the door of the private room with some anxiety, and really wanted to go out and urge the waiter to serve the food quickly, because the atmosphere inside was really... too embarrassing!

    Her joking proposal in the car was naturally ignored, and she knew that it was just to brighten the atmosphere, and it was not something that could be resolved by a fight.

    At this moment, Lu Xi and Xie Heng were each holding their mobile phones, one with a blank expression and the other with a delicate expression.

    Only Xie Yichao was the most relaxed and comfortable, drinking tea calmly, looking at the night outside the window, as if the current embarrassing situation had nothing to do with him.

    Sometimes Lu Xi even admires his psychological quality, he is worthy of being a boss, with a word, he can make his son directly emo.

    It's not good to follow her.

    She has been to this restaurant several times, and what she likes the most is that his food is served quickly and the products are exquisite. Today, it took so long for some reason.

    Xie Yichao noticed Lu Xi's small movements, he raised his eyebrows slightly, "I'm hungry, let me remind you." As he said that,

    he was about to ring the service bell, but the waiter knocked on the door at this moment and brought in the food.

    Xie Yizhao quietly reminded the waiter: "Please serve the food quickly."

    The waiter responded and explained that it was the weekend and there were too many customers in the restaurant, so the food would be served as soon as possible.

    Xie Heng clenched his fingers.

    What's the matter with his father, why is he like this again... hit him for no reason, and then didn't give an explanation, still so calm, at least tell him why?

    Xie Heng stared at Xie Yichao, and said angrily, "Thank you, I'm not hungry, I'm already full."

    Xie Yichao glanced at him, still raised his eyebrows calmly and asked, "Since you're not hungry, what are you doing here?"

    Lu Xi: "..."

    Seeing that the father and son were about to go to bed again, Lu Xi coughed lightly, and asked the waiter with a smile: "Do you have any dishes here that are hot, stir-fried bitter gourd? Chrysanthemum tea and lotus seed tea or something?" The waiter faintly

    noticed Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, she immediately said: "There are bitter gourd with marinade and chrysanthemum tea."

    Lu Xi nodded: "Then add these two."

    After the waiter left, she took out a pack of mints from her small bag, He took out two pills and put them in front of Xie Yichao and Xie Heng respectively, "Come on, one for each person, let's lower the fire first."

    Xie Yichao looked at her helplessly.

    Xie Heng frowned, staring at the peppermint candy in front of him. He doesn't like the taste of mint, and now he doesn't want to eat candy even more. He is not a three-year-old child. Does Ms. Lu think candy can coax her well?