Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Cen Yun watched Xie Heng rushing out like a wolf cub, protecting Lu Xi, as if he was not allowed to get close to her, that posture was a bit bluffing.

    Her lips trembled, she lowered her face and subconsciously wanted to lose her temper in the manner of her elders.

    As soon as the cold wind blows in the cemetery, her mind immediately clears up.

    What's the point? Among the three people in front of her, which one can give her face? Even the niece who saw her growing up since she was a child, now that she has grown up, she has made it clear that she doesn't take her uncles and aunts seriously at all. After coming back for so long, let alone visiting them, even meeting them, if she didn't take the initiative to call Lu Xi , she didn't even bother to say hello to them.

    Lu Yuehua quickly rushed over, first pulled Cen Yun back, and said to Lu Xi with a smile on his face: "It's okay, your aunt just wants to care about you, nothing else." Lu Xi couldn't see

    them What do you want to do, just nodded indifferently.

    "Thank you for your concern, but now we have to pay respects to my parents," she said.

    After all, Lu Yuehua was a businessman for decades, with first-class eyesight and reaction, he immediately pulled his wife to stand aside, so as not to block the way.

    Seeing Lu Xi walking to the tomb, the two men who were standing there also pushed away, looking at her with complicated eyes.

    They are Lu Xi's cousins.

    One is thirty-five this year, and the other should be thirty? Both of them looked very impatient, obviously they didn't want to come here today.

    That's where it gets interesting.

    They are all such big people, each has their own careers, if they don't want to come, Lu Yuehua can't force them, but today the whole family came together, and they happened to meet her.

    Lu Xi hoped that he was thinking too much.

    Lu Yuehua is her father's younger brother, no matter what, there is a layer of blood relationship, and the worship of the dead is all based on one's own heart, and I hope it will not be mixed with too much utilitarianism.

    She soon stopped thinking about it.

    The uncle's family saw them begin to worship, but they didn't stay too long. From the corner of her eyes, she saw that Cen Yun was unwilling to leave, but was coaxed away by several people, and she just pretended not to see it.

    Today, they didn't bring anyone else, just a family of three came. Lu Xi was about to squat down, but Xie Heng stopped him. He glanced at the long coat of Lu Xi and his calf and said, "Let's come, don't get your clothes dirty." "

    Before Lu Xi could say anything, he skillfully took out all the items they brought and arranged them one by one.

    Seeing his and Xie Yichao's natural expressions and their skillful expression, Lu Xi's eyes couldn't help but move slightly.

    While the two men were busy, Lu Xi stood in front of the tombstone, speechless for a long time.

    In fact, along the way, she noticed Xie Heng's nervousness towards her. He was young and couldn't hide anything on his face. She got up early today, yawned and shed tears, and he was nervously handing over tissues. It made her dumbfounded.

    Even Xie Yichao, when he was driving, would pay too much attention to her.

    Originally, Lu Xi was in a heavy mood today, but being disturbed by the father and son, a lot of emotions were washed away, and now she felt much calmer.