Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    With the arrival of Xie Yichao, the atmosphere became more stagnant than before.

    The smell of gunpowder did not disappear, it just became denser.

    Although Xie Yichao's side is overwhelmingly oppressive, but Ruan's father's side, although a bit weaker, does not seem to be planning to let it go.

    Father Ruan's initial panic gradually passed, and he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

    Of course he knew who Xie Yichao was, if he didn't even have this basic common sense, he would have spent so many years in the business world for nothing.

    He glanced at his daughter, she was a little pale, shrinking nervously beside him.

    "..." As a father, seeing the baby bump that he held in the palm of his hand so tense, he naturally felt very distressed. His father's instinct overwhelmed his fear of Xie Yichao.

    He straightened his back, but his eyes were not as tough as before, and said: "Mr. Xie, you are also a father, I don't mean to offend, I just want to seek justice for my daughter." Lu Xi cleared his throat

    .

    She didn't speak, just glanced at the father-daughter duo opposite, then let go of Xie Yichao's hand and sat down as if nothing had happened.

    The vice-principal was so anxious that he almost sweated, and wanted to step forward to persuade him, but he didn't understand the situation himself!

    By the way, isn't she Xie Heng's stepmother? In this kind of occasion, I don't actively show it in front of my husband and stepson. Do you have any self-consciousness about being a stepmother? Instead, she sat down to watch the show, and instead asked Mr. Xie to solve the problem.

    However, as the forum post said, she was very favored in front of Mr. Xie.

    That is to say, Lu Xi couldn't hear his mental activities, otherwise he would definitely laugh at him.

    What stepmother's self-consciousness? Don't say she is the real mother, even if she is not, Xie Heng's real father is in charge here, and it is not her responsibility alone.

    Besides, if Xie Yichao can't even handle this matter, he shouldn't be Xie Heng's father.

    Not so.

    Lu Xi can just rest and watch a play.

    Hearing this, Xie Yichao frowned, and looked calmly at the girl hiding beside Ruan's father, covering her face and wiping tears.

    He couldn't remember who this person was at first, but thought the crying sound was very familiar, as if he had heard the same disturbing sound not long ago.

    "It's you... that day you came to my house to make trouble, my wife was knocked out by you." Xie Yizhao suddenly remembered.

    Ruan Tian choked for a moment, and the others also froze.

    No way, she dared to run to Xie Yichao's house and make trouble. The little girl looks very thin-skinned at such a young age, and she is quite bold in doing things.

    Ruan's father's face suddenly turned ugly: "Tiantian, is he telling the truth?"

    Ruan Tian felt aggrieved, "I didn't..." She was crying because Xie Heng was angry, so how could it be considered a disturbance?

    But in front of Xie Heng's father, she felt a little guilty for no reason.

    She was rejected by Xie Heng in public that day. After she went back, she saw the post on the forum. When she came to the school the next day, there were still people secretly discussing what to say about the beauty of the school. Xie Heng didn’t give face. .