Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Xie Heng really wanted to rush out and stand between Lu Xi and that guy, lest Ye Sisheng discharge Ms. Lu's electricity. What if the electricity catches and sparks?

    But there was another burst of curiosity, wanting to know what was going on.

    His whole face was wrinkled, and his heart was extremely anxious.

    Lu Xi: "...What do you mean?" She said, frowning in doubt, and looked at Ye Sisheng, "Mr. Ye, are you a Geng this year?" Could it be that he just

    looks young, but is actually on his fourth year?

    Otherwise it doesn't make sense at all.

    Ye Sisheng was startled for a moment, but when he realized it, he couldn't help smiling, and said, "I'm thirty, December 5th will be March 1st."

    The young master who was eavesdropping behind the door gritted his teeth.

    This man is really a scheming dog, and he even brought private goods when he answered the question. She asked him if he had his birthday? Good green tea!

    With perfect external conditions and such scheming, Xie Heng felt a very urgent sense of crisis.

    Lu Xi didn't pay attention to this detail at all. She calculated it and showed an incredulous expression, "In other words, you were only fourteen years old sixteen years ago, a junior high school student... Mr. Ye, are you kidding me?"

    Junior high school students also have puppy love, she knows that, when she was in junior high school, many boys and girls had private puppy love, and there were also many boys who would beg for nothing to confess to her and want to send her home.

    But that's all among people of the same age. I haven't heard of anyone who is secretly in love with someone who is much older than me. It sounds unbelievable.

    Besides, she really didn't know him.

    Ye Sisheng glanced at Lu Xi.

    She seems to know her business very well.

    After deliberating for a moment, Ye Sisheng said in a low voice: "I was only twelve years old when I met her. In her house, I was Lu Ziyan's classmate." He paused, and his tone became a little subtle: "Do you still remember?

    " ?”

    The doubt in Lu Xi's eyes lasted less than three seconds before she remembered.

    Then more silent.

    She didn't speak, just glanced at Ye Sisheng, trying to connect him with the cute and gentlemanly boy in her memory, it seemed that he was really him.

    But the memory is really too long, if he doesn't mention it, Lu Xi will never remember it.

    Who can remember a little child who only spoke once?

    If I remember correctly, Lu Xi was in college at the time, sophomore or junior, and she rented a house outside the school at that time, and her uncle stayed there only on holidays.

    That day should be the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday, she went home for dinner, and it happened that her cousin brought her classmates to play at home.

    Lu Xi drew design drafts from her room, and after finishing drawing, she took her things to go to school, but bumped into a little boy holding a ball when she was going downstairs, and the design drafts were scattered all over the floor.