Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Lu Xi held the card, which still smelled of perfume, she was a little speechless.

    Xiaoheng is really obedient.

    Lu Xi realized that for Xie Yichao, he had lost his wife for sixteen years, and for Xie Heng, he had not been accompanied by his mother for these sixteen years.

    Lu Xi was indeed lost and found for him.

    She has always felt that Xie Heng only looks carefree, but in fact he is very sensitive inside, afraid of being lonely, and full of adolescent confusion. Before he was covered with thorns, he wanted to drive away everyone who approached him, but as long as he shines into his world With a gleam of light, he will put away his sharp thorns, show his soft side to others, and treat you without reservation.

    Sincere and brave, with a pure heart, I'm talking about a child like Xie Heng...

    Lu Xi's eyes are a little wet.

    She picked up the card and couldn't help but read it carefully for a long time. Compared with the first time, she could see some new feelings.

    Xie Heng usually writes very casually, flamboyantly, although it is not ugly, but his teacher said that his handwriting on the test paper is too sloppy, and he will be deducted points in the future, especially Chinese, but Xie Heng still does it his own way.

    It is difficult to change the handwriting, especially the neat writing, which requires patience.

    What Xie Heng lacks most now is patience.

    However, the words on this card are much neater than his usual ones. It can be seen that the writing is more deliberate, one stroke at a time, a little stiff, but there is not a single typo.

    Lu Xi bit her lip and tried her best not to cry.

    woo woo woo.

    It can be seen that Zai Zai worked very hard. With his usual level, he must have written many times and wasted a lot of cards to succeed!

    Lu Xi put away the gift first, and the card was also put away. He couldn't help touching the beautiful gift box, and when he remembered something, he took out his mobile phone and dialed Xie Heng's number.

    It's only past nine o'clock, so he must not be asleep yet.

    Xie Heng quickly answered the phone, and his lazy voice came from the other side: "What are you doing? Why do you want me?"

    Lu Xi pursed his lips and smiled: "Why not, I'll call you to listen to the voice. "

    Listen to the sound? Xie Heng raised his lips, heh, didn't he just miss him, just say it.

    He coughed lightly, put down the barbecue stick in his hand, "Is it because I'm not here, and the house is boring and deserted?"

    Lu Xi: "That's not true."

    Xie Heng said to himself: "Okay, don't rush, I will I'll go back tomorrow." This family just cannot do without him.

    "..." The motherly smile in Lu Xi's eyes gradually disappeared, and she couldn't help gritting her teeth.

    A rebellious son is still a rebellious son. If you don't speak, you are a good boy, and if you speak, you can piss your mother to death!

    There is really a lot of room for improvement in his EQ...

    Lu Xi had a headache.

    Xie Heng suddenly asked: "By the way, didn't you go on a date with my dad? Where's my dad?" Why did you call him at this hour?