Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Mingli High School Class A.

    At 6:30 in the morning, the campus was still empty, and there were a few students sitting sporadically in the classroom. Seeing Xie Heng walk in, each face showed the same surprised expression.

    School bully student... why did you come so early today?

    Several people looked at each other tacitly, and the same thought came to their minds.

    He must have made an appointment with someone in the morning!

    They all found that classmate Xie Heng's complexion was very bad. According to the words in the TV series, he was a little bit dark, as if he had encountered some bad luck.

    But he just stood at the door without saying a word, and just glanced over with his eyes pressed down, which made several people feel oppressed.

    Several people lowered their voices in English, trying to reduce their sense of presence.

    Xie Heng stood at the door, neither entering nor exiting, as if a door god was standing there.

    His temples were throbbing, and half of his face was numb.

    Tangled.

    Yesterday, he reached a verbal agreement with Lu Xi, a classmate, eighty-five yuan, and Ms. Lu also said that all boys and girls shouted together, it was considered a class reunion.

    After finishing speaking, she also muttered to herself, if there are better-looking boys, they will be replaced.

    Xie Heng believes that she can do this kind of thing like crossing rivers and tearing down bridges.

    Lu Xi probably didn't have confidence in him, so he told Xu Jiaming and Song Siyang by the way that they could also call someone, and each was eighty-five.

    But the space in the villa is limited, only sixty students can be accommodated at most, no more.

    On average, there are at most twenty places for one person, and the competition is extremely fierce.

    Xie Heng knew in his heart that Xu Jiaming and Song Siyang were much more popular than him. If they worked hard, they might be able to gather enough people just by saying a word.

    He can take a shortcut and find friends from the basketball team. They are fine when they are free, and they will definitely respond to everyone. By the way, he can also let them bring their girlfriends, and they can gather 20 people in minutes and earn 1700. .

    After thinking about it, he didn't think so.

    The boys on the school team, although he didn't think they were handsome, were quite popular with girls in school.

    Who can understand Ms. Lu's aesthetics? In case she fell in love with someone and wanted to replace him as a model, wouldn't he lose five thousand yuan because of a small loss?

    He doesn't do this kind of loss-making business.

    It is safest to invite your classmates.

    But... how to speak?

    Since the beginning of school, he has been alone in the class. Up to now, he only knows Song Siyang and Xu Jiaming a little bit, and has never spoken to other students.

    And he knew that his classmates were quite afraid of him.

    Before, Xie Heng never cared about it, let alone repairing the relationship with classmates.