Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    The three walked into the Gao Yi Martial Arts Hall together.

    Xie Heng walked behind and looked around curiously. For the first time, he knew that there is still such a place as martial arts. It sounds like a costume drama.

    But when I walked in, I found that the interior decoration is quite modern, with various automation equipment, and even an artificial intelligence that walks around and provides towels and water to people.

    Lu Xi was also curious.

    It was the first time for her to come to such a place.

    She didn't look around like Xie Heng, she was more reserved, she only looked at the front desk and the layout next to it, and heard all kinds of sounds coming from the martial arts hall, she felt very interesting.

    There is a promotional board next to the front desk, with admissions advertisements, recharge discounts, and introductions to famous teachers in the martial arts hall.

    It seems that not only training can be done here, but also students can be recruited. Lu Xi glanced at Xie Yichao, wondering what his identity is here.

    Soon, the brother at the front desk answered her doubts.

    "Thank you, boss! Why are you free today?" The robust little brother showed his white teeth in a hearty smile.

    There is heating in the hall, and the little brother is wearing thin clothes, just a long-sleeved T, and the muscles on his arms are very impressive.

    Lu Xi: emmmmm.

    It fully demonstrated the strength of this martial arts school.

    Probably aware of Lu Xi's small thoughts, Xie Yichao looked down at her, couldn't help coughing lightly, and squeezed her fingers.

    Lu Xi immediately restrained himself, blinked at Xie Yichao, and asked, "He called you to thank the boss?" There

    was a subtle difference from Mr. Xie.

    Xie Yizhao said lightly: "Well, I am one of the bosses here."

    Lu Xi and Xie Heng looked at him together, both feeling incredible.

    His investment scope actually includes martial arts?

    Xie Yichao looked at the expressions of the two, as if saying "How many layers of vests do you have that we don't know?" He couldn't help laughing, "I'll tell you in detail later." He turned to the boy at the front desk, "Arrange a big one for us.

    " Some training rooms."

    The little brother nodded, and glanced at the two people beside Xie Yichao, he is not stupid, although he has never joined Xie Yichao's family, but one is holding hands, and the other is obediently attached to the back like a small tail, they look very similar to Xie Yichao , and the eyebrows and eyes of a woman also look alike, so you know they are a family.

    He asked: "I'll find someone to practice against you first."

    After saying that, he was about to go to the big training hall on the second floor to call for someone.

    Xie Yizhao stopped him: "No need."

    The little brother paused, "Then me? That's fine, someone will take over in ten minutes."

    Xie Yizhao's eyes fell on Xie Heng lightly, and said: "Today my son Practice with me."

    The receptionist froze for a moment.