Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Xie Yichao was slightly taken aback: "Do you know why?"

    Assistant: This stumps me.

    Li Xiao is a single mother and child, and he doesn't understand women's psychology at all, but his parents are affectionate and affectionate. He recalled their way of getting along and thought of a possibility, "Maybe you are going on a business trip suddenly, but you didn't tell your wife in advance? Need a sense of security."

    Xie Yizhao frowned, looking down in thought.

    He never had the habit of reporting to Lu Xi on business trips before, and she never got angry.

    But at that time, many years had passed, and he didn't know where she went or what she experienced, maybe she really didn't feel safe.

    He asked patiently: "Is there a way to remedy it?"

    Li Xiao was a little surprised. He had been Xie Yichao's assistant for four years, and it was the first time he talked to him about a non-work topic. No wonder his new wife is so powerful, so she has confidence. .

    He thought for a while and said: "Give a gift, coax her, and report frequently in the future, and spend more time with my wife when I have time."

    Referring to the situation of his parents, it will usually be fine.

    Xie Yichao has never done this. He usually deals with business partners. In that circle, men will buy gifts, money, houses and cars for their wives or girlfriends outside, but they will not report to the police, coax people or spend money. Time to accompany.

    It's no secret that some of them play their own games.

    He didn't yearn for that state.

    Xie Yichao took out his mobile phone, dialed Lu Xi's number, and put the phone to his ear calmly.

    He would dial this number every once in a while and recharge his phone bill regularly. Although he knew the possibility was slim, he wasn't sure if she would use this number again.

    The reminder beeped a few times, but there was no answer.

    Xie Yichao had no expression on his face, he was organizing his words in his heart, when suddenly the phone was picked up.

    Before he could open his mouth, he heard Lu Xi's anxious voice: "What's the matter? Send me a message. If you don't say anything, I'm in a hurry to go out and teach the little bastard a lesson!" After finishing speaking, he hung up the phone

    .

    Xie Yichao: "..."

    He put down his phone, his handsome face was reflected on the car window, and he couldn't help but laugh.

    It seems that his wife doesn't need his coaxing?

    Half an hour later, Lu Xi sat in the special car Xie Yichao prepared for her and came to a coffee shop.

    There were two bodyguards sitting in front of the car, one of them also served as the driver, these two were assigned by Xie Yichao to Lu Xi, and they were responsible for driving her and protecting her.

    "He's here?" Lu Xi looked expressionlessly at the small shop by the roadside.

    It is less than 500 meters away from Mingli Middle School, and there are many students who look like students coming and going.

    The driver said: "Yes, in the box on the second floor with a few classmates, the young master refused to go to the hospital, and seemed to be drinking with others."