Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Seeing Song Siyang's question, Xie Heng was speechless.

    In the end, he made a video call to let Song Siyang see his face, and then mentioned the matter of borrowing money again. Finally, he had to make sure that he was not kidnapped, and Song Siyang believed it.

    Song Siyang: "Haha, I'm sorry, I'm so annoyed by those scam calls."

    Xie Heng: "Do you have any money? Each of you borrows half of it, and I will pay it back within three months."

    Song Siyang: "Brother Heng, of course I have to ask ." Borrow, but I can only afford five thousand yuan at most."

    "..."

    If Song Siyang was in front of him, Xie Heng would definitely slap him on the head.

    There are only five thousand yuan, and there are so many beeps?

    But he also wanted five thousand yuan, at least part of the pressure was relieved.

    And Song Siyang said that Xie Heng does not need to pay back the money, as long as he gives him a pair of limited edition basketball shoes, it will be written off.

    Xie Heng was speechless: "Didn't you also buy that pair of shoes?"

    Song Siyang became angry when he mentioned it: "Don't mention it, the last time a relative's brat came to my house and cut off the tag, my mother stopped me from beating me up." He, if it were you, would you beat him up?"

    Oh, Xie Heng doesn't have this kind of trouble.

    He usually doesn't let servants into the room, he cleans up the room by himself, and he never comes to the house.

    Compared with his room, Ms. Lu's cloakroom is more dangerous.

    Xie Heng imagined that if Lu Xi's favorite clothes, shoes and bags were damaged, he might instead stop her from beating others.

    Closer to home, "Okay, I'll trade with you, but not this way."

    He's not stupid.

    That pair of shoes can be sold for 8,000 yuan if they are posted online now, 5,000 yuan is too cheap for Song Siyang.

    In the end, the two bargained for five minutes, and finally settled on a price of 7,000 yuan.

    In other words, now Song Siyang wants to give Xie Heng five thousand yuan, but he still owes him two thousand yuan.

    Song Siyang was very resentful: "You are no longer the old brother Heng who treats money like dung."

    Xie Heng: "I am very satisfied with myself now."

    Nonsense, of course he is different from before, now that his mother is back, There will be more time to spend money on gifts in the future.

    How can you not be careful?

    The last 45,000 that was missing was lent to him by Xu Jiaming.

    At that time, Xie Heng had just hung up the video call, and suddenly saw the transfer in the group, which happened to be 45,000.

    He froze for a moment.

    Song Siyang was also stunned: [No, Lao Xu, you are so rich? How much does your mother give you a month? ]

    Xu Jiaming: [Five thousand, I have the habit of saving. ]

    [...]

    Xie Heng was silent for a long time.