Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Lu Xi usually doesn't eat too much at night, and Xie Yichao is not a person who eats wildly, the two of them ate slowly for about an hour, Lu Xi put down his chopsticks, and leaned on the sofa contentedly touching his stomach.

    "Are you full?" Xie Yichao looked at her with raised eyebrows.

    Lu Xi nodded: "Well, I'm 70% full."

    She felt that today's grilled oysters were very good, and regardless of what Xie Yichao said just now, she called the waiter and packed the remaining three back for Xie Heng to eat.

    Xie Yichao paused in his eyes, didn't say anything, just a little helpless.

    Just now...he probably thought too much. Seeing Lu Xi's satisfied expression, he should just simply think that oysters are delicious.

    It's because he's too naive.

    It's all the fault of that guy Xie Heng, who said some boring and ridiculous things to him. He didn't want to care about it, but he was affected unconsciously.

    "Is there anything else you want to eat?" Xie Yichao wanted to make up for it, not wanting to spoil this rare dinner for two.

    Lu Xi shook his head.

    "Then is there somewhere you want to go?" Xie Yichao thought for a while and said, "Cinema? Or shopping?"

    Hearing the word shopping, Lu Xi's eyes flashed.

    But when she saw the man in front of her, the light in her eyes went out again instantly.

    I want to go shopping, but go shopping with Xie Yichao... It's better to go shopping with Nizi, you can dress him up in various ways, Xie Yichao's style is relatively fixed, not easy to dress up, not fun.

    She hesitated for a moment, then shook her head.

    "Otherwise, let's go home? Find an old movie to watch, or go shopping in the neighborhood to digest food." Lu Xi suggested with a smile.

    Old movies...

    Xie Yichao pursed his lips, and quietly concealed the helplessness in his eyes.

    Nizi is really harmful. He found that he couldn't hear the word "old" when he left first, and rejected him reflexively.

    Strolling around the neighborhood sounds like a very boring activity, and it doesn't seem like Lu Xi would like it.

    After all, she refused his first invitation.

    Lu Xi doesn't like it at all, it's just to accommodate him... this old man?

    Xie Yichao rubbed his chin with a funny face, looked at Lu Xi, narrowed his eyes slightly, "It sounds like you have no idea, then listen to me, I will take you to a place."

    Lu Xi showed interest in his eyes: "Follow me Is it about giving me a gift?"

    She blinked expectantly and leaned forward.

    Xie Yichao's tone was still light: "Who knows? Maybe, I'll tell you when I go."

    Lu Xi looked at Xie Yichao, his eyes couldn't help becoming subtle.

    Playing mystery again...

    Today's Xie Yizhao really surprised her a lot.

    Xie Yichao paid the bill, they came out of the restaurant, Lu Xi asked the driver to go home first, put back the things she packed, and then completely handed herself over to Xie Yichao, wherever he wanted to take him.