Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    "Hahaha I'm dying of laughter, your stepmother is really brave, really! She's a talent!" On the

    basketball court, Song Siyang bent over laughing, Xie Heng saw him upset, and kicked up, the basketball just hit him, " Are you still laughing? Are you a friend?"

    Song Siyang continued to laugh at Sanlian: "It's your friends who laugh at you." "

    Walnuts make up your brains, hahaha, she's implying that you are stupid in disguise!" "

    The key point is that you still can't sue , your dad has to praise her for caring about you after knowing it, it’s just..."

    Xie Heng raised his eyebrows impatiently, "Your grades are not much better than mine, shut up."

    Song Siyang was cue to grades, and finally Misfiring.

    He lives in the same villa area as Xie Heng, and they are still in the same class. This pair of hard-pressed brothers, every exam is a hell mode. What's strange is that Xie Heng doesn't study like him, but his grades are always higher than his. Being scolded by the family is even worse.

    Xie Heng was in a bad mood. After playing basketball for two hours, he lost his energy.

    Song Siyang was in Zone B of the villa complex, and the two separated at the intersection. He patted his friend on the shoulder to remind him: "Your stepmother is quite high-ranking, so be careful, really, don't follow her way." Xie Heng snorted

    , "Where the rank is high, it is my father who is blind to target me so clearly."

    "That's amazing! You haven't watched the Gongdou drama? If she is sneaky, don't be afraid. She comes openly and aboveboard, which shows that she Have nothing to fear!"

    "..."

    Xie Heng was upset and didn't want to speak.

    He complained a few words to Song Siyang, but he didn't say much. If Song Siyang knew that Lu Xi was going to be his mother and forged the paternity report, his reaction would only be more exaggerated.

    Song Siyang: "Be careful, don't let the stepmother control you."

    When Xie Heng was unhappy, his entire jawline was tense, and he smiled recklessly, "If you want to control me, in the next life."

    He was not just talking.

    In order to show that he will not be manipulated, although he lives at home, he still does his own way, and his rebellious behavior has escalated again and again.

    On Monday, he skipped class for a day.

    The school teacher called home, and the housekeeper forwarded it to Lu Xi.

    She ate the half-cooked cheese freshly baked by the baker at home, and said casually: "Oh, don't worry about him, whether he likes to go or not." The

    teacher frowned, isn't this too irresponsible? In the past, she was always answered by the housekeeper of the Xie family when she called, and she had never been so perfunctory.

    "Who are you?"

    Lu Xi said calmly, "I'm his mother."

    "..." The teacher hung up the phone blankly.

    No, I heard that Mrs. Xie passed away a long time ago. This voice is so young, could it be... a stepmother? !

    The teacher's pupils trembled, and his mood was a little complicated.