1

☆ 1. Works related

Font Record

Table of Contents next chapter

The work is related

to the cannon fodder in the farming text, the author: Broken branches and woods, copywriter

Lin Xingci found himself in the

farming text as soon as he opened his eyes, and became the protagonist,

and he couldn't live a few chapters of the best cannon fodder relative.

In the article, he is lazy, cheating and slippery, stealing the protagonist's formula, and giving him small shoes, there is nothing he can't do, only unexpected.

In the end, he was driven out of the village and starved to death on the way to beg.

Lin Xingci, who knew the general plot, looked at the bottomed rice jar and the dilapidated house, and picked up his hoe.

In this era of not having enough to eat, staring at the protagonist is too much to think about, and making money by eating enough is the first thing!

So, the protagonist and the best relatives are intrigued, and he grows vegetables in the field.

The protagonist and his favorite person are misunderstood and separated, and he studies pastries.

The protagonist and the person he likes are separated, he picked up a man to go home as a "coolie", drank fruit wine and ate pastries, and lived his little life later, Lin Xingci rebuilt the house and opened a shop in the town, and he could still smell the smell of meat every day.

The villagers who originally looked down on Lin Xingci saw the elegant and simple house, and they were all envious, and tried every means to marry their daughter.

What is the daughter of the head family of Dongcun who looks like a fairy, the daughter of the Li family is diligent and thrifty, and the son of the Wang family is hardworking and capable, Lin Xingci is simply a head or two and hurriedly refused: No, no, I don't need it!!

As soon as he sent the person back to the room, he was pressed against the door by the man, biting his ear and asking: Do you want to get married?

Lin Xing wanted to cry without tears: I'm not, I don't, don't talk nonsense.

The man chuckled: It's okay, I'll marry.

Lin Xingci: ??

After getting married, Lin Xingci, who had worked hard all night, lay on the bed and pondered, he obviously just wanted someone to accompany him, but now he has changed so much?

——————1.The belly is black, pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger, and the boss attacks X and just wants to live a good life.

2. All things are set in the air, and some conversion things will be said in the words, and don't be too entangled in the setting of the ancient texts that are not serious.

3. The author is stupid and honest, and the words are more literate, meeting is fate, so that you like it, it's better, don't hurt yourself if you don't like it, and flee immediately!

Content tags:Buyi life through time and space farming Wen Tianwen

search keywords: protagonist: Lin Xingci, Xie Tingyuan ┃ Supporting role: original protagonist ┃ Others: ancient farming, crossing,

a sentence introduction: Picking up a handsome guy to live

while farming

Idea: Actively farming, so that the world is free of hunger and the world is beautiful