81

☆ 127. Chapter 81: Rabbits

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

81 Bi Feng, who

was squatting outside and eating breakfast, licked his lips and looked at Feiquan, who was still eating against the wall, and swallowed: "I haven't finished eating yet."

Feiquan,

who heard the voice, looked down, and knew what he was thinking at a glance, and took a step back to protect his bowl: "I haven't eaten enough."

Feiquan's movements were so obvious that Bi Feng couldn't think of it as if he hadn't seen it, so he gave Feiquan a roll of his eyes and whispered: "It's like I'll steal the porridge in the bowl."

Feiquan took a bite of porridge, looked at Bi Feng lightly, and asked with his eyes: Isn't it?

Bi Feng snorted: "I'll go in and fill a bowl later!"

Feiquan didn't react, he ate slowly, with an expression that you can go.

Bi Feng retracted his gaze and didn't look at Feiquan, he felt bad when he looked at it more, and poked it with chopsticks angrily with the bowl.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan saw such clothes when they came out, and Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows.

"Not full?

Bi Feng didn't expect Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan to come out, and he couldn't put away his expression for a while, but fortunately, when he looked at Xie Tingyuan quietly, he was not displeased.

Bi Feng breathed a sigh of relief, thought about it and nodded: "Yes."

Lin Xingci nodded, he was still worried that the porridge in the pot would not be finished, since Bifeng was not full, let him continue to eat.

Lin Xingci: "There are still in the kitchen pot, if you want to eat, you can go in and fill it yourself, but after eating, you have to wash the bowl and pot by yourself, understand."

Bifeng heard that he could still eat, so he nodded again and again: "Understood!"

Lin Xingci was satisfied: "I went out with Xie Tingyuan, and the family will be handed over to the two of you?"

Bi Feng continued to nod: "Okay."

Lin Xingci thought for a while and continued: "If we don't come back at noon, please ask the two of you to help us feed the meaty and fruity, as well as the chickens over there." Saying that,

Lin Xingci stretched out his hand and pointed to the kennel and the chicken coop: "Over there."

Bi Feng looked in the direction pointed by Lin Xingci, nodded his head and returned seriously: "Okay, I guarantee completion."

Feiquan also stopped his movements when Lin Xingci and the two came out, watching Lin Xingci wait for his orders.

With Bifeng answering in front, Feiquan only needs to nod in the back.

After Lin Xingci finished talking to Bifeng about what he thought of, he turned to look at Xie Tingyuan after making sure that there was nothing to say: "Let's go."

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Bifeng and Feiquan, and nodded: "Let's go, bring the basket with you?"

Lin Xingci clapped his hands: "I'll get it."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan spoke: "I'll wait for you here."

Lin Xingci nodded, then turned around and walked towards the firewood room, where there was a firewood knife specially used to chop firewood in the back basket of the firewood room.