46

☆ 57. Chapter 46: There is no danger

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 46 Not

long after Lin Xingci and the two left, Ergouzi took his boss to the front of the shop of the Dragon and Phoenix Pastry Shop.

Looking at the people coming in and out, the strong man slapped Ergouzi on the head, and his voice was rough: "There are so many people, how the hell are you looking for them?" "

Although he is not a good person, he will not bully ordinary people for no reason.

The second dog lowered his head and touched his head: "Boss, you wait for me to go in and take a look, I have seen those two people and know what they look like."

"Then don't go yet! The strong man kicked the second dog in the ass.

The second dog ran in with his buttocks covered, and the strong man found a tree, leaned on it, and waited for the second dog to come out.

People who came and went subconsciously bypassed people when they saw the strong man, so there was no one around the strong man at all.

Just when the strong man was about to get irritable, the second dog finally came out of the store, covered his buttocks and ran towards the strong man in a hurry.

"Boss! Top dog! The

strong man squinted his eyes and glanced at the second dog a little impatiently: "Say, where are the people." The

second dog gasped: "The guy in the store... The guy said that the two of them walked in the direction of the bazaar, and it looked like they had gone to buy food. The

strong man nodded: "Okay, let's keep walking!" I don't believe it, and I can't catch two little white faces. The

second dog nodded again and again: "The boss is mighty, the boss is domineering!"

"Don't be dogged, go! After speaking, he strode away without waiting for the second dog to react.

The second dog immediately followed, but he still gasped and shouted: "Boss wait for me!"

On the other side, Lin Xingci took Xie Tingyuan to the market, although it was not as lively as before, there were many people who set up stalls in it.

Lin Xingci swept around and approached Xie Tingyuan: "If you want to eat, just say it, let's buy it back." "

Now Lin Xingci spends money without blinking his eyes, he can buy whatever he wants, anyway, he will earn it back in the end.

Xie Tingyuan glanced around lightly: "No, you just look at it and buy it."

Lin Xingci thought about it, in his memories these days, Xie Tingyuan really didn't seem to have any special favorite food, he ate it both by himself and by others, but there was a difference between eating more and less.

"Then buy some casually, there is enough rice and grain at home, and vegetarian vegetables are not enough, so I will go and see the seeds when I buy them." Lin Xingci whispered.

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Hmm." The

two of them had just walked in and had not walked around a few places, when a noisy sound suddenly came from behind them, and the sound was getting closer and closer to the two of them.

Lin Xingci didn't pay attention to it originally, and when he was picking something, he asked Xie Tingyuan to take two steps inside to make way for someone.