57

☆ 79. Chapter 57: Harvest Home

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 57 Harvest Home

, Village Chief Li looked at Xie Tingyuan, then at Lin Xingci, and smiled embarrassedly: "Excuse me."

Lin Xingci coughed and asked, "What's wrong."

Although

Xie Tingyuan's face was not good, he didn't say anything.

Village Chief Li immediately handed the small wooden bucket of honey that he had just cut directly to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci looked at Village Chief Li in surprise: "This is."

"For both of you." Village Chief Li said that he directly put it in Lin Xingci's hands, and continued not to give him a chance to refuse: "If you can really succeed, your honey and beehive will be provided to you for free in the future." "

No, I can't. Lin Xingci shook his head, and was about to refuse.

"Let us increase the yield of honey, and give you these things as our reward, and we will only have honey worth more. Village Chief Li said.

Lin Xing smiled: "I'm not sure how you can be sure that you can succeed."

Village Chief

Li listened to what Lin Xingci said, laughed and raised his hand to pat Lin Xingci's shoulder: "You have to believe in yourself, my consciousness tells me that it is very good."

Lin Xingci looked at the honey in his hand, hesitated for a while, and then looked up at Village Chief Li: "Then let's do it, I'll come back here to buy a beehive from you and pay for it."

"This and that. Village Chief Li hurriedly spoke.

"I'm not done yet. Lin Xingci said: "You can give me a five-percent discount, and if you come here to buy honey, you can also give a discount, so that I can receive peace of mind and you can also make money."

Village Chief

Li still frowned, always feeling that they still took advantage of the boss.

Lin Xingci continued to speak as if he knew the village chief's thoughts: "I won't suffer." Village

Chief Li was still a little hesitant, the remaining beehives were forgotten or thrown away in the corner, someone helped him, but what he wanted was these things, Village Chief Li always felt that Lin Xingci was too disadvantaged.

Lin Xingci looked at the village chief: "Don't worry, the village chief, since I can make such a request, I will definitely not suffer, I am afraid that you will think you will lose when the time comes."

"How is that possible. Village Chief Li was surprised.

"Then it was settled. Lin Xingci squinted his eyes and smiled like a cat that had succeeded in stealing: "That's it."

"Hey! As soon as Village Chief Li raised his hand, Lin Xingci pulled Xie Tingyuan and the two of them to leave first, leaving the village chief and the other three people to look at each other.

looked at each other, and finally Village Chief Li reacted, raised his hand and patted a person close to him and said, "Don't look at it, go back first, and no one will see it later." "

Okay, when I go back, I'll take what is left at home..."The man holding the wooden box couldn't remember what Lin Xingci wanted for a while.

"It's a hive. Another person reminded.