64

☆ 93. Chapter 64: Hiding Private Money

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

64 After Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan went in, Lin Xingci went to the kitchen to get something to eat for the two puppies.

There is no milk for the puppies at home, so Lin Xingci can only let the dogs do this first, and wait tomorrow to see where there is milk to buy, and buy a little for the puppies.

The puppies smelled the food, and walked out slowly and step by step, and the two gathered around the bowl and began to eat.

Lin Xingci looked at the puppy and asked, "I don't know how long it will take to grow up, I always feel like I'll die if I don't pay attention to it at such a young age."

Xie Tingyuan spoke: "Don't worry, their vitality is very tenacious, otherwise they wouldn't wait for you to bring them back."

Lin Xingci nodded, Xie Tingyuan was quite reasonable, and when he found them, the blood stains around them were almost dry, and it was estimated that they had been lying there for several days.

It's just that people here were busy coming and going before, and they couldn't hear the sound.

Lin Xingci reached out and touched the puppy's head: "You have to grow up well, we will rely on you when we are not at home in the future." The

puppy seemed to understand what Lin Xingci said, rubbed Lin Xingci's palm with his head, raised his head and whined, and choked on what he was eating.

Lin Xingci, who was watching it, almost pouted happily, and rubbed the puppy's head vigorously in both hands: "You are too cute, you can still choke yourself."

Xie Tingyuan saw Lin Xingci smiling happily, and laughed along.

"You should look at your brother, it's not as lively as you when he eats. Lin Xingci casually set the generations of the two dogs: "You are called Duo Meat, and your brother is called Duo Guo." After speaking, he

stretched out two hands, put them on the flesh and the fruit respectively, and rubbed them vigorously.

"What do you think? After finishing the puppy, Lin Xingci squatted on the ground and looked up at Xie Tingyuan who was here and asked.

Xie Tingyuan: "Well, I think it's very good.

Lin Xingci: "Then it's decided, you have to remember your name." "

Wang! "Whew." Two different cries appeared together, as if in reply to Lin Xingci, and they would remember their names.

I don't know how happy I am, Lin Xingci smiled.

Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xingci was having fun, so he went to the back and continued to help him assemble the shelf.

After Lin Xingci played with the puppy for a while, the puppy was not particularly strong because he had not grown up, so he rubbed Lin Xingci twice and walked back to the shack to rest.

Lin Xingci also knew that the puppy had only been picked up by himself, and he must not have eaten enough before, and now that he was full, it was very good to be able to play with himself for so long.

"Sleep, sleep. After Lin Xingci waited for the two puppies to go in, he stood up on his knees.

The squatting time was a bit long, and Lin Xingci's legs were a little numb.

Xie Tingyuan put down what he was doing and walked over when Lin Xing sent the two puppies to sleep.

"It's okay. Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was holding his knees, and started without thinking too much, ready to help him.